AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Maximilien Rozer
'There's no business like show business'
Maximilien Rozer

◗ messages : 102
◗ Inscrit depuis : 01/08/2012

FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais Empty
MessageSujet: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptySam 11 Aoû - 22:22

Maximilien looked helplessly at the baby, as he was trying a new way to stop him from crying, an activity at which the brat was quite proficient since he had been at that for two hours, and nothing, not even his giraffe Sophie who usually brought him comfort for a few moment, had worked. Smiling -a fake superficial tired smile- the young man took his tie off and put it in the hand of the one year old -and a half- Jonathan. « Here, now you can be a business man, just like you daddy was ! » he told the baby who now gazed at him with his big blue dreamy eyes. He immediately regretted it, as the words brought back full force the pain the lost of his best friend had made him endure. Jonathan, in a sleepy haze, had finally stopped wailing and the calm was back in the small apartment. « I wonder where the hell Noah is. Probably out, fucking some stranger at the back of a bar. » he said to the drowsy infant who blinked innocently. « Forget what I just said. I certainly did not say fuck in front of my best friend's baby » he hurried to add. Maximilien had spend the say watching over the child, to Noah's request (more like an order, might I specify) and had not find the time between two napes to study his dance moves. Suddenly, a loud BANG resonated at the door, and the brunet lifted an eyebrow, hoping the noise wouldn't wake up the baby who had finally decided he wanted to sleep. A bit unnerved by his roommate's attitude, Max went to open the door, his hands positioned on his hips with a frown on his face. His heart ached a little when he was meet by the sight of Noah's and a stranger's flushed faces. They had obviously been heavily snogging before and they were rubbing their hips together like some sort of wild animals in heat. « Just what the bloody hell do you think you are doing, Noah Rosenstand ? » he whispered threateningly, feeling the pang of jealousy in his chest.

Dernière édition par Maximilien Rozer le Ven 24 Aoû - 21:38, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

◗ messages : 61
◗ Inscrit depuis : 11/08/2012

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptySam 11 Aoû - 22:41

Noah looked at the gorgeous man standing in front of him. Grinning madly, feeling pretty triumphant about his latest conquest. Now, if he could just get to the bedroom, then everything would be just fine. But his new room mate made that impossible. He looked annoyed at Maximilien before he took his attention back to the man before him. ''If you'll excuse me for a minute...'' He would have added a name there, if he knew what the stranger's name was. Like he even cared. This was no strings attached, and that was how he liked it. He walked over to Maximilien, looking coldly at him. ''Well, I was trying to get laid, as you can see.'' He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, looking viciously at him now. ''But I don't suppose that's something you're familiar with, am I right? You should try it, maybe it will help loosen you up a bit. You're so... Tight.'' He took a step closer, poking Maximilien in his chest, ''And don't you dare use that tone with me.'' Without a backwards glance he grabbed the stranger's hand, dragging him into his bedroom, smacking the door loudly behind him, wincing as soon as he was inside. Oh great, he just hoped he hadn't woken the baby up. That would be just his luck. How was he supposed to get laid, while he could hear baby cries. And he was sure Maximilien would come barging in, either strangling him, or torturing him slowly. He knew how hard it was to get little Jonathan to calm down. He had tried countless times... And given up. Usually leaving it to Maximilien, until guilt consumed him. That was his best friends child, and he had agreed to be one of the Godparents. He had promised to take care of that child. There was the guilt again. He brushed it off, not wanting to dwell on it right now. Slowly, he stalked towards his prey.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptySam 11 Aoû - 23:04

Maximilien pulled a face and sneered when Noah slammed the door violently. There was no way in hell he was going to be treated like shit and not respond equally. Who did that blond jerk thought he was ? Louis XIV, King of France ? He certainly was blond, vindictive and libertine. « Noah Rosenstand, tu vas me le payer » he muttered darkly, as he rushed into the bedroom. « I don't fucking think so. » he interrupted the two lovers who were at a very advanced state of nakedness. Nostalgic, Maximilien realized it had been a long time since he had been laid. « You ! » he apostrophized the stranger « I swore I wouldn't tell you, but that guy here has AIDS. So I advice you to take your stuffs and go the fuck away before it's too late. ». The guy in question looked confused for a few seconds, then hastily got off the bed, and dressed as Noah watched him go, his mouth hanging in shock. A few minutes later and it was like the stranger had never been in the room. The door banged, but none of them paid attention, as they were too busy glaring at each other. « I don't want you to brring yourr stupid conquests 'ere anymore » announced Maximilien with a very strong french accent that anger had made difficult to control. « And I cerrtainly don't want to be the only one taking responsibilities for Jonathan. We arre both his parrents, now, 'e only 'as us. But you've 'ardly been therre all week, too busy fucking everry single man you found zat would be willing to open 'is legs for you. » he snarled. There was, of course, the fact that he harbored a huge crush on Noah, but there was no way in hell he would tell him that. He'd rather die than stand the humiliation of seeing his feelings unrequited.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptySam 11 Aoû - 23:34

Noah was fuming. In a matter of second he had grabbed the front of Maximilens shirt in his fist, bringing them nose to nose almost, ''What the fuck did you just do?'' He hissed through clenched teeth, while yanking his shirt at every word. ''Aids? You stupid, idiot! Aids?!'' He was almost yelling now, ''I will make sure you will pay for this if a rumor like that goes around. I will advice you to do something about that. Right now.'' He pushed Maximilien harshly away from him, running a hand through his hair, sighing frustrated, ''Fuck, now everyone will believe that I have fucking Aids! What the hell were youthinking!'' He stomped over to his wardrobe, snatching a plain white shirt out from there, throwing it on, before he walked past Maximilien, pushing him once again on his way out from the bedroom. He was so angry right now that he couldn't even stand to look at him. There was the guilt again. He knew Maximilien was right. He should spend more time with the baby. He had a responsibility now, and that meant he had to change some ways about his life. He just had a hard time doing so. And it didn't help that one of his best friends had died recently and his wife who had come to matter so much for him, and he was now left with their child. It pained him every time he thought about that night where he had received a phone call. Telling them about Johannes' and Jacinthe's car crash. He couldn't even remember who had called. The whole night was just one big blur. He had lost his childhood friend. They had been together through so much, and always been there for each other. Johannes had been the only constant thing in his life. Suddenly all these emotions just became too much. He turned around on the spot, snapping at Maximilien, because he didn't know how to handle all this otherwise. ''And don't you dare tell me that I don't take any responsibilities for Jonathan! Because I fucking do! And excuse me if I'm not so good at all this parenting thing as you! We can't all be fucking great, now can we!'' He closed his eyes warily, slumping down in the couch, head in hands.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptySam 11 Aoû - 23:58

The young brunet tried to hide but to no avail the very satisfied smirk he now sported. Like he cared, if Noah's sexual life was hindered by that new rumor. To the contrary. Maybe he would finally be able to go to bed without that feeling of loss and jalousie that kept him up late at night. « I'm so scared, honey. What are you going to do to me ? Suck my cock to death, like the whore you seem to be ? » he ironized, sarcastic, looking positively bored. He didn't know why he couldn't stop the words flowing out of his mouth and continued « You are so pathetic. Do they even pay you for your "services" ? You're not going to get over Johannes's death by shagging every willing man ... » he shut his mouth hurriedly. He shouldn't have said that. Johannes and Jacinthe's deaths were still too fresh in their memories to re-open the wounds just yet. And still, he missed Jacinthe everyday more and more. She had been his best friend, and his partner for years. Following Noah in the living room, he couldn't help but yell at his powerless ton « STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING VICTIM ! The victim is Jonathan, who doesn't have his mum and dad to tell him stories before he goes to sleep. The victim is Jonathan who will spend the rest of his life wondering why he's alone, and can't play football with his father, or talk about love and girls to his mother. And who will always wonder if his parents really loved him . ». Because Maximilien could relate, having lost his parents at the exact same age for the same reason. And he still hadn't found any answer to his question. And he was so scared and so terrified for the child sleeping in his blue nursery that he cried at night when he was sure no one could hear him.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptyDim 12 Aoû - 0:20

Ouch. Those words fucking hurt! It wasn't the first time he'd been called a whore. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt. Because it did. Especially when it came from Maximilien's mouth, it hurt somewhat more. He knew he had a very active sexual life, but that didn't mean he was a whore. He remembered that a lot of the people he had slept with had called him in those precise words, ''A good for nothing whore.'' Especially when they realized all there would ever be between them was sex. It had hurt less when it came from strangers. It was different with Maximilien. Sometimes he felt so ashamed of himself. Like he had no direction in life. He was just heading off into the unknown, but that 'unknown' place always seemed so hopeless. He didn't have anyone around him who cared, or anyone he cared about. All there ever was were Johannes. They had been like brothers. He tried to appear unaffected by the words, looking coldly at Maximilien, ''Don't you ever call me that again. Ever. I wouldn't come anywhere near your cock if you were the last man on this earth.'' At Maximilien's last words, he forced down a lump in his throat, thinking about the orphaned child that was left behind. A child he was supposed to care for. Make sure would have a wonderful life no matter what. A child who his best friend had trusted him with. Who in their right mind would ever trust their baby to be in good hands when it comes to me, he thought bitterly to himself. He had panicked the moment he'd been told he was supposed to take care of the child now. With Maximilien. He had cursed Johannes to hell and back again. Several times. And then been so guilty about the whole thing he had walked to the graveyard, silently begging for forgiveness. Promising to do his best. So here he was. And it was all going downhill. He had a hard time agreeing with Maximilien on anything. And they always had pointless rows. ''I assure you, that I can take care of that child. And I will.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptyDim 12 Aoû - 7:56

Maximilien simply smiled when he saw his words had hit the Bull's eyes. His eyes narrowed and he spat « Don't call you what ? A whorre ? Do you prefer a slut ? A bitch ? A hookerr ? A slag ? » truth be told, this row, more than the others, was leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. There were too much being said. He sighed inwardly. « What do you want me to call you, then ? You're 'ome at 1:00 am with a random man that you intend to shag despite the presence of a baby in the apartment ! Is this what you get up to ? Is this only some sort of twisted kinky game ? Make us 'ear EVERYTHING ? Do you think it's respectful ? Do you think it's maturre ? » he rolled his eyes, his arms crossed. He knew Noah was managing the pain in the only way he knew. But, to have try picking up strangers in bars after the end of his first relationship, he knew just how wrong the young man was. It didn't make hime feel feel better. It made him feel empty and worthless. He was also well aware his rival (for lack of a better term) had no idea how to act around Jonathan. He wanted to be there, that's for sure. But, between wanting to do what was right, and doing it, there was a huge gap. « Then do it. Take care of 'im. » whispered Maximilien « And don't find any morre excuses to avoid spending time 'ere. Do you think I know better than you how to take care of a baby ? Because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. But I'm ready to try, make mistakes, and learn from them. But are you ? ». He sat heavily on the couch opposite the one where Noah was seated. The silence settled for a few minutes between the two men, then, he finally indicated « By the way, you'll have to take care of John tomorrow. I 'ave an audition for the Musical West Side Story, and I won't be here until 6pm. ». He rubbed his eyes wearily and stifled a yawn.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptyDim 12 Aoû - 12:00

Noah was so ready to wipe that malicious smile off Maximilien's face, but he kept himself in check. He didn't like violence, but something about Maximilien just set him off. It always did. They always had these rows. They were all pointless somehow. But this one had cut deeper than any other. He wasn't sure if they could mend things again afterwards. He didn't even know if he wanted to. But he had to. Since there was a baby involved. Every word the other man fired off cut him deeply. He knew he would soon push him over the edge if this continued. And Noah wasn't sure how he would react than. ''I swear to god, that if you call me that, one more time, I'll make sure you regret it.'' He was clenching his fists now, looking at Maximilien with hatred in his eyes. He wasn't sure if it was a hatred directed at Maximilien, or if it was just a hatred he was feeling towards himself. Painful memories came forth in his mind at those words, but he pushed them away. Not wanting to deal with them right now. ''Am I not allowed to bring home any company? It isn't my concern your own sexual life is lacking. You don't need to take it out on me.'' He smiled nastily at Maximilien, ''Although... It isn't any wonder, now is it. You're so uptight.'' Right now he just wanted to lash out on anyone, and hurt them so badly. He knew he was being an idiot, but that didn't matter right now. He felt dread at the mention of taking care of the baby alone tomorrow. Alone! How was he supposed to do that. But there was no way in hell he would let the other man know that he was on the verge of freaking out by the thought. He composed himself and looked nonchalantly at Max. ''Don't worry. Of course I'll take care of him. He's my godson too.'' But inside he was panicking. He had a deadline tomorrow. Now he needed to find a way to postpone it. And secondly, how was he supposed to take care of the baby alone? He couldn't even manage with Maximilien in the house. He felt so useless when it came to the baby. He ignored the rest of what the other man said, instead snapping at him, ''Don't call him John. His name is Jonathan! His parents named him that, so that's what we are going to call him.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptyMer 15 Aoû - 6:03

Maximilien knew he had overstepped the limits of reproaches and insults Noah could take in in one day. He could see it on the blond's tortured face, his clenched jaw and his two hands, closed tightly, ready to strike. He had no doubt Noah would beat him if he didn't stop right now. And, to be fair, he didn't want to continue that row. It was not in the baby's interest to argue and quarrel everyday. He smiled hypocritically at Noah. Him ? Uptight ? Well, yes, he certainly was. And so were Jacinthe and Johannes, before the accident. « You know what ? » he sighted tiredly « I don't want to discuss my sex life with you. I chose to respect myself and my body and I don't regret not having someone different every other night to warm my bed. ». He passed a hand through his hair, as he asked Noah to look after Jonathan tomorrow. The panic and the fear could be read clearly on his face. Almost fondly, Maximilien's lips twisted in a little smile. « You're such a posh ! I can give him a nickname if I wish! Do you prefer me calling him "apple pie" "sweet heart" "my love" ? » . He laughed, before getting up . « I have to go to bed, it's almost 2 am, I need to get up in a few hours. Do not hesitate sending me a text, or calling me if you need help or if you have questions. Don't forget : diapers in the top drawer, his toys and books in the middle one, the baby bottles are in the bottom one, along with powdered milk, and his medicine. Make him eat some fruits, and a bit of vegetables, but don't forget to cut them. He's allergic to carrot and cauliflower, and he doesn't like everything that's green. If he's fed, and well taken care of, and he starts crying, it's because he's teething .... So, try applying some cream to his gum.... And give him something to bite. Alright? ». He chewed his bottom lip worriedly. He had been there for Jonathan everyday since they had learnt they had to take care of him, and it was one of the first time he had to leave him for more than one hour. Truth be told, he was scared.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais EmptyJeu 16 Aoû - 12:47

Noah was seething, trying his hardest to calm down. ''I do respect my body, I'll have you know. Me enjoying sex doesn't mean that I don't respect my own body. Because I do.'' He sneered, looking Maximilien right in his eyes. Daring him to say one more word about it. He was tired of this fight. He was sick and tired of the empty feeling he had right now, that was slowly consuming him.It had started as soon as the fight had begun, and Maximilien had called him a whore. Of course he would never let on how much it had hurt him. He shrugged it all off, bringing his attention to the matter of the child. ''I am not a posh!'' He said, scowling at Max. ''I'm just saying the poor boy doesn't need such endearments from you. You'll just embarrass him. His name is J o n a t h a n.'' He spelled out slowly, while he huffed, crossing his arms across his chest. The panicking feeling was still there, but he was determined to show that he could take care of Jonathan. At 6 am he woke to the sound of a crying infant, but he just buried his head in his pillow, like always, expecting Maximilien to take care of that. He frowned when the cries didn't stop, until he remembered Maximilien had an audition today, and had to leave early. He swore while getting out of bed, fumbling for his boxers. Finally finding them, he shuffled into the nursery, taking Jonathan out of his little cut, holding him out at a distance, staring at him in bewilderment like he was some alien creature. ''What do you want little guy?'' He asked, looking like he actually expected an answer from the baby, who just continued crying. Oh no. He probably needed to change diapers, right? He placed the baby on the changing station, unbuttoned his little pajamas, all the while dreading how he would proceed with this. He scrunched up his nose in disgust, suddenly feeling a lot of respect for Maximilien for actually managing to do something that was this disgusting. The worst part was getting little Jonathan cleaned. He tried closing his eyes while doing so, but that didn't really work. He sighed in frustration, finally just forcing himself to do it. After half an hour he was sure he had managed to do it all right. Rather satisfied with himself he went to the bathroom to wash his hands at least 20 times, before he fed Jonathan, relaxing when the baby finally stopped the crying. ''See, I can do this.'' He whispered out into the empty living room where he currently sat at the couch, tickling Jonathan, delighting in the little baby's gurgling laughs. The rest of the day went similar. At one point the baby had been crying for two hours straight, and he was so exhausted and close to giving up, calling Maximilien for help, but he refused to do so. He had tried everything Max had mentioned but it seemed like nothing worked really. He wanted to start crying himself out of frustration since he was at a loss. All had gone so well. He had been changed, fed several times, applied creme to his gums, giving him something to chew on, but now it was afternoon and the infant wouldn't stop crying again. Tiredly Noah took down a children's book, settling himself in the couch yet again, with Jonathan against his chest. With a soft quiet voice he began reading from ''Peter Pan.'' Seeing how Jonathan's eyes started to droop slowly. Oh. How was he so stupid. The baby had been tired. Babies went to sleep early right? He mentally smacked himself, but glad that he had managed to figure it out for himself. Not long after did he follow suit, falling asleep on the couch, with Jonathan snuggled into his chest.
Contenu sponsorisé
''

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais   FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais Empty

FINISHED ⎢⎢ My baby love (tell me what did I do wrong) — Noah rp anglais

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1