AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Noah Rosenstand
'There's no business like show business'
Noah Rosenstand

◗ messages : 61
◗ Inscrit depuis : 11/08/2012

FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) Empty
MessageSujet: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 21:11

Noah tapped his fingers against the table he was currently sitting at. He looked at his current date and hid a bored yawn behind his hand. He kept looking at the clock, tapping his foot against the floor in a little rhythm. ''So, uhm.. What do you work with?'' He black haired man sitting opposite him asked, smiling at him. Well, the man was gorgeous, but it just seemed his mind was everywhere else right at this moment. And he was just his tool tonight. ''I'm a fashion designer.'' He replied shortly, forgetting so ask the man the same question. ''Really?'' The man, Thomas, said surprised, ''Wait.. I can actually see that. So, do you have your own clothing line?'' The poor man was truly interested in this date, and Noah, so he did his best to keep the conversation going and seem genuinely interested. ''No.'' Noah answered, ''I mean, not yet. I'm working on it. It's hard work. We're in America. The competition is hard.'' He answered and then tried to be more polite. ''So, what about you?'' He asked, trying to keep eye contact with the man. ''I'm currently studying law.'' Thomas said. Noah raised an eyebrow, images flashing through his mind of being fucked in an office. ''Ah, interesting. So you're going to be a lawyer?'' The man nodded, ''I'll take over my Father's company.'' This man would certainly be a suitable partner, but really, he wasn't a relationship guy. He just hoped this man was a nice fuck. But the problem was, he wasn't really in the mood tonight for some reason. Finally the door opened, and he looked up, immediately spotting Maximilien walking in with his date in tow. He looked back at Thomas. ''Do you mind if we join a friend of mine? More company is always fun.'' Thomas frowned at Noah, ''Oh.. I.. I guess we could. If you want too.'' Noah got to his feet, and smirked to himself. Guys never said no to him. He slowly made his way over to the table Maximilien was occupying, ''Ah, Max... What a surprise. We could have gotten here together if you had told me where you were going with your date. Mind if we join you?'' He didn't even pay attention to Nathan. Ignoring him coldly.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

◗ messages : 102
◗ Inscrit depuis : 01/08/2012

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 9:24

Maximilien was bored. The evening had started out nicely, with Nathan waiting for him at the entrance of their building and the charming bottle of Champagne he had thought of buying. They had relax on a bench in Central Park and drank it, while watching the last rays of the sun lighting the skyscrapers. Nathan worked with the Universal Music Group, and was in charge of the campaigns to promote their new artists. It was a tiring job who required a lot of his time and had put his love life in jeopardy a couple of times. Maximilien listened to him, mildly interested, and nodding his head when requested. After a long time of a monologue of sorts, Nathan finally exclaimed, still settled on the seat « Enough about me ! What are you doing of your life, Maximilian ? ». The young man smiled and answered shortly « I'm a dancer in a Broadway Musical. » he blenched inconspicuously when his interlocutor put his arm around his shoulder, bringing him closer. The french could smell his perfume, Black XS for men, and the brown locks of the suitor brushed his jaw in an uncomfortable friction that made him want to sneeze. « Tell me more. » he murmured, as his hand made his way on Max's thigh. « Er ... » mumbled the dancer distractedly « Weren't we supposed to go to the restaurant ? Because I'm really hungry. ». Without letting him go, Nathan got up and kissed the tip of his nose « Alright then. Let's go the Russel's, I heard they serve a delicious hamburger. Do you like that ? » Max hesitated, before answering « Er... I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat nor fish. ». The brown haired guy drew him by the hand, and turned his face toward Max's « Really ? Why is that ? ». Maximilien shook his head. He really didn't feel like talking about animal abuses and cruelty toward them in the farms and the slaughterhouse « Let's change the subject. » he said with a tight smile « I would love to create my own choreographies. Later, when I'm too old to dance. ». They passed the door of the restaurant and a little bell chimed to signalize their presence to the waitress. He barely had the time to ask for a two persons - table, that he was assaulted by a very familiar figure. Maximilien opened his mouth and his eyes wide, before blushing furiously for reasons he couldn't comprehend. « I ... Well ... If that's okay with Nathan, I mean. » he answered, when Noah asked them to join. Nathan didn't seem overly impressed by the idea, but he nodded nonetheless. Maximilien took the time to observe Noah's latest conquest. He was sending him murderous glares and was climbing to Noah's arm like a lovesick schoolgirl. « I am Maximilien, nice to meet you ... » he introduced himself, notwithstanding the rude attitude of the man. He was gorgeous, that for one was true. Maximilien felt a twinge of jealousy in his chest. Dammit.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 11:37

''Thomas.'' The man answered, forcing a polite smile. ''Yes, yes, now we all know each others names, and all, splendid. Now, sit down. I'm starving.'' Noah huffed, rolling his eyes, sighing in frustration as Thomas latched onto his arm. He picked the menu up and looked at it for a long while, and then lifted his head up, looking directly at Nathan, smirking, ''Woah, Nathan, honey. These dishes are almost only with meat. There's only a few vegetarians one. Already failing at the first date? Max is a vegetarian.'' He clicked with his tongue, making a 'tsk' sound. Thomas lifted an eyebrow, looking at Maximilien, ''Vegetarian? And why is that? You're missing out on a lot.'' He said, like it was a big deal. Noah turned his head towards Thomas and almost snapped at him, ''And why is that any of your business? You like meat. I like meat. We enjoy it. Max doesn't. It's all about preferences. End of story.'' He made it clear that the subject was closed. He knew that Maximilien really hated talking about it, not that Noah could understand exactly why, but Maximilien was all about Animal rights. Noah just enjoyed various food too much to give up on meat. There wasn't really more to it. He gestured to the Waitress, deciding they could at least start out with something to drink, before they ordered the food. ''Give me the best wine you have.'' He said, she just nodded and went off again. ''So!'' Noah exclaimed. ''What are you guys doing later, hm? I was wondering, we could go to that new club tonight. I can get us a VIP room.'' He made eye contact with Nathan again, smirking rather self-satisfied. ''What do you say?''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 12:44

Maximilien had never seen Noah talk this much. Of course, he never was the silent kind of guy and had made words his first weapon. He heard the man snap at his date, and smiled inwardly. Take that, anonymous slut. What was his name again ? Thomas ? « Play nice, children ... » he said quietly « I'm from France. Of course I know what I'm missing. » . He looked at the menu again, frowning. What the hell was he going to eat ? Nathan, seeing his grimace, whispered in his ear « If you want, we can go to another place. » and Maximilien could hear the plead in his voice. Apparently, he was uncomfortable with Noah and his bad manners, and the man couldn't blame him. Noah did that to a lot of people « No, that's okay. I'll find something. ». Tony or whatever his name was interrupted with a tight smile, having overheard the conversation « No, don't let us keep you here if you have elsewhere to be ... Noah and I will do just fine, I assure you. » almost immediately, he put his hand on Noah's shoulder. Noah hadn't noticed anything, to busy ordering a wine. Maximilien didn't have the heart to tell him he hated wine. His date seemed bored, and was fidgeting on his chair. Well, so much for having a good evening ... The blond, always the one to go clubbing, asked them if they were up to go to that "new club". Although tired, the brunet really wanted to have fun tonight. He shared a thought for Jonathan who stayed with the babysitter tonight, already missing him. « Why not ... I really would love to . » he grinned playfully. Nathan, noticing his good mood and always one to see an opportunity when there was one, put his arm around Maximilien's shoulders for the second time of the evening. While reluctant to go to a party, as his face hinted, he locked his eyes in Noah's and smiled « Well, in that case, how can I refuse? » . A bit embarrassed by this public display of affection, when he barely knew the man, Max jiggled a bit and let his gaze get lost in the lights of New York city. When meeting Noah's gaze, he stuck out his tongue and bit his inferior lips, laughing. Soon enough, the waitress came with the wine and they were all served a full glass.

Dernière édition par Maximilien Rozer le Jeu 23 Aoû - 14:50, édité 1 fois
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 13:18

Noah winked back at Maximilien, raising his glass, readying for a toast. ''Let's make a toast for...'' Thomas interrupted with ''For Noah's upcoming clothing line.'' While Noah at the same time said, ''For edible arses and delicious cocks.'' At that Thomas just stared at him, blinking once, twice, licking his lips. ''That too.'' He breathed, looking at Noah with darkening eyes. But Noah didn't see this, as he was busy watching Maximilien, ''Wrong wine?'' He frowned. ''I can order another one if you want. I mean.. If you don't like this one.'' Oh shit, was he REALLY babbling like a fool right now?! He needed to get his act together. He took a sip from his own glass, looking for another waitress so he could order. ''I didn't think that.. New fashion designers earned this much money.'' Thomas questioned, wondering exactly how Noah even could pay for all this, and get VIP tickets to clubs. ''Rich parents.'' Was all Noah said, brushing him off, hoping no one would ask him more about his parents. That was one way to ruin his mood completely. ''And one thing, Thomas. You never question your date about money. Especially not on the first date.'' Thomas looked apologetic at him, clearly wanting to apologize, ''I'm sorr-'', Noah huffed, ''Leave it alone.'' Thomas looked nervously at Maximilien and Nathan, clearly bewildered about how one handled Noah. Clearly he didn't have the slightest idea about how Noah was when he got defensive. ''You're something else.'' Thomas muttered under his breath, but looked adoringly at Noah. ''So Nathan'' Noah began, ''What exactly do you do? Besides picking men up at Parks with cheesy lines.'' He asked, while swirling the wine in his glass.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 15:35

« Ne sois pas vulgaire. Tu peux finir la soirée sans t'embarrasser, Max. » grumbled Maximilien to himself. Nathan had embraced the young man even more closely after Noah's toast. Trying to escape the awkward hug, the french boy took his glass, drank a large gulp, and pulled a face. Damn alcohol. It was bitter, and simply disgusting. That wine was clearly overrated. Noah, noticing his discomfort, to Maximilien's pleasure and embarrassment, asked if he wanted another bottle. Uneasy, he considered lying and ordering a Bordeaux or a Château-Latour, however he knew he would force himself to drink it afterwards and he really didn't want to puck on anyone's boots, tonight. « I'll just take a cock, please. » he answered with a charming smile, looking directly at Noah. A long silence ensued. He blushed and corrected himself quickly, when understanding his mistake « COKE. I meant COKE. Haha. Sorry, french accent and all. ». Nathan grinned and said loudly « You can have both if you wish. ». Embarrassed, Maximilien slapped his arm away. « Idiot. » he snapped, as Thomas laughed and said « Come on, don't be such a prude. ». He really wanted to slap that brainless imbecile and wipe that smile off his face . As the parasite questioned rudely Noah concerning his money, and was brushed off just as coarsely, Maximilien intervened with an evil smile « Because you're so fond of second dates, Noah. ». Not wanting to have a row with his roommate, he laughed and added urgently to change the subject « So, Ton— Tho.... You. What do you do in life ? You seem like the boring type. » Maximilien looked with challenge in his eyes at the man. « Well, I'm studying law. » he responded with the tranquil assurance of those used to the admiration they inspired in others. « And you are ... ? » « A dancer. » replied Maximilien tensely. « I imagine you don't need to make any kind of studies to become a dancer, right ? » said Thomas, the mockery barely concealed in his voice. « Well - » started the brunet « I did study literature. And I know quite a bit about law too, since my best friend was studying in a law college and I used to help her with her revisions, but I guess you don't have to study to become a dancer. Tell me .... » he stepped forward, leaning toward Thomas « The rumor says that a lawyer would defend anybody as long as the salary is high. Is that true ? Are you all corrupted ? Or is that just true for you ? Because you seem a bit young to wear a Rollex. ». The future lawyer gritted his teeth furiously « I wouldn't know, why don't you ask your best friend ? I'm sure she knows better than I do. ». The tension was escalating quickly, and both men were breathing fast, glaring daggers at each other « Don't talk about my best friend, you son of a bitch. ». « Why ? » questioned the man « I wonder if you're all acting like sluts in France, or is that just you ? Would she flirt with another man's date like you did since you arrived here ? Or does she directly open her legs and wait to see what might enter ? ».
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 16:12

''Will you both just stop!'' Noah said quietly, gripping the glass tightly in his hand. If he added a bit more pressure he would probably break the delicate glass in his hand. He looked up with furious eyes, directing them at Thomas. ''For your information, Thomas.'' He began tersely, ''That woman you're talking so rudely about was my best friend too and she is fucking dead!. If you want to join her, then by all means, continue acting like a bastard.'' He took the bottle of wine, not even asking anyone around the table if they wanted a glass more, before he poured something in his own glass, gulping it all down at once. He was fuming! And if they didn't stop this stupid row he knew he would do something stupid. But something was bothering him, because he felt like Thomas was mocking Maximilien. He continued in a low dangerous tone. ''And no, you certainly don't need a study to become a dancer. But you don't get a free ticket to dance on Broadway either.'' He snapped, pouring a glass of wine again, feeling lightheaded suddenly. ''Prude? Slut? Make up your mind. And you certainly don't have to wait and see what will enter between your legs tonight.'' He was reaching for the bottle again, when Thomas snapped it away from his, looking completely stricken. ''I'm sorry! I-I didn't know! God, I'm such a jerk. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.'' He said sounding quite sincere, leaving the bottle out from Noah's reach. ''Maybe it would be best if we just left now.'' Thomas suggested quietly. ''I don't share what's mine.'' Noah just laughed bitterly at this, nodding to Maximilien, ''You heard Max, didn't you? I don't really do second dates.'' Thomas grinned at this, ''I know. I knew that when I asked you out. It's not like I haven't heard about you.'' He leered, and this time Noah just stared wide-eyed at him, paling slightly. The man continued, ''Oh come on, everyone knows all they'll ever get from you is a nice fuck. I mean, you're not the type of guy someone settles down with, are you? If you were, I would definitely say yes to you. And I know you were only looking for a fuck tonight. But... As I said. I wouldn't be opposed to more dates with you.'' He gave Noah's arm a gentle squeeze, like he hadn't just insulted him, practically telling him that all he was good for was sex. He made eye-contact with Nathan and could see the bloody fool was grinning widely at him with a nasty look. He tried to say something but couldn't get a word passed his lips. He was used to this. Sometimes dates admitted it in front of him. That they knew that it would only end with a fuck. And sometimes they would be lucky if he actually called them again. But he flushed in embarrassment because Maximilien of all people was witnessing this. And Max had called him a whore before. This just confirmed it.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 17:49

Had Maximilien heard well ? Did that pathetic excuse of human being had just claim what was his ? Furious, he slammed his fist on the table, as Nathan was watching him with growing concern. « Are you okay ? » he whispered, but Maximilien barely looked at him, his eyes folded and the tips of his eyebrows touching. The brunet could hardly utter a word, as Thomas admitted to Noah he already knew his reputation and had not hoped for something longer than a quick shag. He could see on his roommate's face the humiliation and the embarrassment at the news. A strange instinct of protection seized him. Noah was afraid of being judged. By him. As hinted by the inconspicuous glances he was sending his way. He just smiled, a kind smile, the most reassuring thing he could come up with. Slowly, he took Noah's hand in his, looked at him in the eyes, trying to show that he didn't care. That it wasn't true. Then, he got up abruptly and threatened, attracting everyone's attention in the restaurant « I won't have you insulting my friend ! Stop belittling the wonderful person he has become to the rank of putain ! ». Annoyed, he pulled Noah's hand to raise him to his feet. « And stop denigrating my job. We don't all become lawyers, or doctors, or engineer, but at least we don't look like we work as undertaker's in a cemetery. Go find yourself a dead body, maybe it will actually be willing, and GO.AWAY. As for you - » he looked at Nathan « Don't think I didn't saw you, snickering and giggling like a twelve years old hormonal girl. You can erase my number from your phone, because I sure as hell won't answer any time soon. ». On this finale note, he called the waitress and announced with a charming smile « Thank you for your hospitality. You can put the note on my receipt, I'll come tomorrow to pay alright ? » then, he got out of the restaurant, Noah on his toes, fulminating. A simple look at Noah's flushed face, along with the alcohol he had drunk (he's a light-weight) he slammed his lips against the blond's angrily, deepening the kiss with frustration and passion. Soon, he slammed him against the nearest wall, and despite his small height, he was the dominant in the embrace, his hand already on the man's hips, digging his nails in the soft white skin.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 18:12

Noah had looked at Maximilien through lustful eyes, while Max had finally showed just how angry he could actually get. And fuck, if he didn't look all hot and sexy in his state of anger. If it wouldn't have been too rude or public, Noah would have slammed him up against the table, and fucked him hard, right there and then. But sadly, he was sure Max would never allow him to go even anywhere near him. He knew he wasn't Max's type. So while he followed Max out from the restaurant he was rather bewildered when he suddenly felt himself being pressed up against a wall, angry and demanding lips moving against his own. He'd been so bloody turned on since Maximilien had stood up for him against Nathan. Just the look on his angry face would turn any man on. If it didn't, well, then they were crazy. He moaned into the kiss, threading his fingers in Max's black messy hair, taking a good grip, yanking his head away by the hair, ''You complete and utter idiot!'' He hissed, and then bit down hard on Max's delicious plump lips. Oh god. His heart was beating furiously, and he was sure it would stop anytime now. At least he would have got what he had lusted after since forever. He felt euphoric. It was a mix between lust, drunkenness, and happiness. He could drown in this feeling. He slid his hand slowly down until he reached the place where Max's cock was nestled and hid behind this damned tight pants. He gripped it hard and firm, murmuring, ''Let's find a cab. Now.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 19:56

Maximilien moaned, pressing closer to Noah, feeling his chest ready to explode. This was what he had been waiting for for so long, and finally, he felt complete. Noah slithered his hand in his boxers, taking a good grip on his growing erection. The brunet arched his back, seeking some friction with the teasing fingers. « Move your hand » he pleaded, and his mouth caressed Noah's jaw, his neck and finally his collarbone where he licked the skin sensually, before bitting it, wanting to add his mark on the perfect epidermis. He arranged their position so as to he was the one leaning on the wall. His mouth found back its place on Noah's, fondling it with his teeth, and grinning in their embrace. « Alright, let's find that cab » he grinned, still buckling his hips with a wildness and an ardor he didn't know he had. Reluctantly, he disentangle himself from the wonderful body he was attached to and lift his hand, trying to attract a cab's attention. Noah was still behind him, caressing his hips and kissing his neck, which made it difficult for him to concentrate. Finally, an austere cabby with an enormous mustache and a Christian cross hanging on his mirror stopped and asked, his voice deep and cold as the iceberg that had provoked the death of Maximilien's long time crush : Jack Dawson. SALOPARD. « Where are you going ? Be careful boys, I want no funny business in my car. » the brunet smiled, slightly embarrassed, as Noah's erection rubbed against arse. « No, don't worry. We can control ourself. Can you take us to the nearest five stars hotel in the street, please ? » he asked politely, trying hard to ignore Noah's hand, now massaging his posterior under the jean. When the conductor nodded, they rushed in the vehicle, still pressed tightly against each other, as if afraid they would lose themselves in case they were to be separated. « Drive fast » ordered Maximilien, who couldn't help but rub himself against Noah's hardening cock, his breathing erratic.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 20:32

''Hey! Faggots!'' The driver hissed, ''I said, no funny business in my cab. I don't want scum like you doing that in my car.'' Noah stilled completely at that, pushing Maximilien back in his seat, a bit too forcefully, while leaning in closer to the Driver's seat. ''If you'll shut your mouth and stop secretly ogling us through the back mirror, then I will pay you twice as much as you normally take.'' He sneered, looking coldly at the driver. He could see him clutching the steering wheel tighter, gritting out, ''Fine!'' And kept quiet for the rest of the drive. Noah didn't even count if he had the right amount of money when he threw them in the driver's lap, probably giving him a bit too much. The bastard certainly didn't deserve it. He grabbed Maximilien's hand and yanked him out from the cab, stomping into the hotel, not even bothering to see which one it was, but clearly seeing it was a five star hotel. This suited him perfect. He walked up to the man behind a desk, asking for a room for the night. Not even bothering to hide what they were going to use the room for. The man behind the desk merely raised an eyebrow, handing them a key, ''Room 324''. Noah signed papers and payed for the night, promising to be out again by 10 the next morning. When they reached the elevator that would take them up to their floor, Noah pushed Maximilien inside, immediately latching onto his lips again, kissing him deeply and a bit desperately. His fingers trailed up his chest, stopping at the top button of Maximiliens shirt, fumbling with it, wanting to see and taste his skin. He finally managed to clasp it open, moving down to the next one. In his frustration he yanked it from his shirt, throwing it down on the floor of the elevator, whispering a bit breathless, ''Sorry about that, I promise to buy you a new shirt.'' He heard a little 'ding' behind him, signaling they had reached the floor. He yanked Maximilien out from the elevator again, walking fast down the hallway, looking for their room number. ''It's this one.'' He said, while sliding the key into the lock, feeling Maximilien press up behind him. He stumbled inside the room, Max behind him, turning around he looked him up and down slowly, swallowing hard, ''Strip. Now.'' He said, while unfastening his own buttons, and zipping down his pants. Secretly glad he always had lube on him and condoms. ''Fuck.'' He breathed when Maximilien finally had stripped out from all his clothes. His cock already glistening with pre-come. ''I didn't think you were that big.'' He murmured, licking his lips, wishing he only had one glass of wine. Normally he always threw his conquests on the bed, only waiting to thrust his cock inside them, not even bothering about too much foreplay sometimes. But to proceed like that with Maximilien just seemed wrong somehow.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 22:53

Maximilien looked hungrily at Noah's naked body, as he felt his cock twitch in interest. There was something so fucking lustful and sensual about the way the blond moved his body and looked at him. Like he couldn't get enough of the vision before him. For a few seconds, they just observed each other, devouring themselves with their eyes. Maximilien's blue eyes had darken to a deep shade of azure. He also felt strangely self-conscious. What if he wasn't enough ? He nipped his bottom lip, suddenly scared, but the blond's comment made him chuckle, and soon enough his eyes were fixed on Noah's beautiful penis. Long, thick, finely shaped, a tiny drop of moist could be seen at the tip of it. Suddenly interested, he leaned closer and kneeled in front of the cock, admiring it, before licking it slowly, his eyes lock on Noah's face to see his reactions. His right hand was caressing slowly his testicles, and he was sucking on the prick like an hungry whore, trying to deep throat it, sometimes stopping to pass his tongue on the pale skin. « J'adore ton goût » he said in a deep whisper, as Noah's taste sent shivers in his body « Je pourrais te dévorer. Je pourrais t'avaler et te sucer pendant des heures, est-ce que c'est ce que tu veux ? ». He breathed on the gorged member, then resumed his sucking, more greedily than before. Noah was fucking his mouth, and Maximilien loved it. What he couldn't suck, he stroke with his hand, still fondling the balls. When the blond was big enough, he got up and pushed him on the bed, claiming his lips one more, rubbing their cocks together, loving the feeling it gave him. « Putain tu es délicieux » he licked his neck and bit again on the same mark as before, enjoying the view of the reddening skin. « Tu es à moi, je ne veux plus que tu touches qui que ce soit » he threatened in french. It was easier said like this, the man wouldn't understand a thing. Gazing at the man through hazy eyes, he asked « Where is the lube ? ». Noah indicated his jacket, and almost immediately, Maximilien was clamping the little bottle in his hand. Resuming the movement of his hips, he pressed the tube, taking a large dose of the product. Eyes never leaving Noah's gaze, he dropped his hand and slowly started to prepare himself.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 23:43

Noah moaned loudly, gripping Maximilien's hair tightly between his fingers, yanking slightly, bucking his hips up, enjoying the feeling of those deliciously wet lips around his cock. He gasped slightly and shuddered when Maximilien switched to speaking in french. God, but he was so fucking hot when he spoke in french. It was the most sexual and sensual thing to Noah's ears, and secretly he got aroused every time Maximilien would mutter something in french or even when he was angry and started to swear. His cock twitched at every sentence that came out from Maximilien's lips. He had to squeeze his eyes when Maximilien began to suck his cock without abandon. The sight of him, those lips, those eyes and how he spoke. ''Fuck! Du driver mig til vanvid. He started babbling, not even realizing he himself had switched to danish. ''Åh gud... Du nyder virkelig det her, gør du ikke?'' He breathed. ''Bare vent, snart vil du be' mig om mere.'' He took a firm grip on Maximilien's hair, stopping him, when he realized he was starting to prepare himself. ''No...'' Wanting to have the privilege himself. ''Lay down on your stomach.'' He ordered, while stuffing a pillow underneath Max, so he had a better angle, and so that Maximilien was more comfortable. He ran both his hands lightly down Max's back, stopping at his arse, kneading and squeezing them firmly, loving the feeling of the skin beneath his hands. ''Gorgeous.'' He whispered, leaning in closer, planting a soft kiss on the small of his back, while his thumb slid down slowly to Max's puckered hole. He starting trailing wet kisses, spreading Max wide open, stopping when reached all the way down, staring at how he kept clenching and unclenching, ''Relax...'' He murmured, trying to soothe him, knowing that Maximilien probably felt vulnerable in this state. He gently traced the rim with his tongue, nibbling and biting, until he just started licking without abandon, just as Max had done with his cock, slowly working his tongue inside him. He couldn't help but grin when he heard Max's rather loud moan, sure that those next door probably could hear it too. He fumbled for the jar with lube, squeezing a large amount on his hand, this time replacing his tongue with his finger. Preparing him slowly and gently. He'd never ever in his life prepared someone like he was doing to Maximilien. He'd never really taken his time, just wanting to get on with the fucking. But right now, he just wanted to stay in this moment forever. Drag it out for as long as possible. After a long while, he choose to add a second one, and then a third one. Stretching him thoroughly but gently, searching for one thing in particular. He smiled to himself when he found it, rubbing slowly, hearing Max beg for more and almost writhe on the bed. Slowly he spread the lube on his own cock, lining it up at the entrance, pushing in slowly, groaning at how the muscles were clenching all around his cock. He decided not to move just yet, giving Maximilien time to adjust. Again he wondered why this was so different with him. He would have been done with the fucking a long time ago, had it been another man. He never waited for things like this. Inch by inch he pressed in when he felt Max relax, until he was all the way in. He held his breath for a moment, not sure if he should do this, but decided to anyway. He slid out from Maximilien again, almost whispering inaudible, ''Turn around.'' Oh god. He really shouldn't. He never looked them in the face. Those he fucked. ''Jeg vil se dig.'' He whispered more clearly this time, almost begging.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 10:46

Maximilien whimpered pitifully as Noah prepared him carefully, enjoying the sensation of those fingers within him. Arching his back, he spread his legs further, fucking himself on his lover's hand. He was begging for his dick, begging to be stretched by the blond's cock. He wanted it, like he'd never wanted anything in his life. The urgency of the situation made him chuckle, but soon enough, the head of Noah's penis found his way on his entrance and he moaned. « Baise moi » he pleaded « Fais de moi ta pute. ». And slowly, Noah started entering him, drawing long whines from Maximilien. However, his lover decided to withdraw himself a few seconds later and gently made him turn on his back. Maximilien was met by the incredible vision that Noah with a face flushed, an erratic breathing and his eyes darkening with lust made. He looked almost shy, asking him to turn around. The brunet flashed him a smile, and spread his legs again, offering his body to the blond's desires. « Kiss me ... Embrasse moi » he asked timidly, and Noah complied, leaning forward, licking and biting his lips as he was penetrating him again, with more ardor than before. The young man breathed loudly, enjoying that feeling of complexion brought by such intimacy. Their tongues searched for each other, dancing slowly, caressing each other, with such a sweetness that it was almost displaced, compared to the frantic love their bodies were making, drove with an animalistic energy, rocking and moaning, shuddering with desire and lust, shining with sweat. Wanting more, Maximilien detached himself from the passionate embrace and pushed on Noah's torso, so as to sit on the blond's legs. Again, he resumed their movements, still locking his eyes in Noah's eyes, fucking himself on the beautiful body beneath him. Maximilien arched his back, whimpering louder when Noah's cock brushed his prostate. « Faster, faster ... » he murmured incoherently, as he started wanking himself frenetically.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 11:17

Noah was sure he would come right on the spot when Maximilien started riding him. Fuck, it was such a hot sight, that he stared mesmerized at the way he moved his body, fucking himself on his cock. His perverted mind asked him why he didn't tape this. So he could keep this moment with him forever. Their frantic, animalistic pace slowed down to a gentle, passionate lovemaking. Like they both had an inner agreement with that this needed to last for as long as possible. Noah cupped Max's face between his hands, staring him deeply in the eyes for a couple of seconds, before he leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. He started to move his body in a synchrony with Max, gasping and moaning every time Max would slide all the way down. He trailed small kisses along Maximilien's jaw until he reached his hear, nibbling gently. ''Fortæl mig...'' He whispered, ''- Hvorfor du er så anderledes fra alle andre?'' He drew back a bit, looking a bit wildly at Maximilien. ''Hvorfor får du mig til at føle ting, jeg ikke burde føle.'' You could clearly see how much those three glasses of wine had effected him, because his eyes were slightly glazed, otherwise, he would never had said such things. He slid his hands slowly down Max's sides, placing them on either side of his waist. Helping him with lifting himself up and down. He met him for every thrust, leaning in for deep kisses once in a while. Always seeming like he couldn't stay away from those lips for too long. He was burning up from the inside, the room was spinning and the sensations were just too strong. He was so close to coming. For some reason unknown he was clinging tightly to Maximilien, grazing his shoulder lightly with his teeth, until he bit down hard on a particular spot, coming hard with a moan, ''Fuck... Max!'' He almost screamed, thrusting furiously up into Maximilien, a couple more thrusts and he was coming undone, becoming too sensitive to continue. He regained his breath for a couple of seconds, before he swapped Max hand away from his own pumpin, taking his cock in his own hand, stroking him to completion, until he too came with a moan, come spurting all over Noah's hand, whispering something Noah didn't quite understand. He looked down at Max's come on his hand, brining it up to his lips. With his other hand he yanked on Max's hair again, forcing him to look, while he slowly licked it all off, taking each finger into his mouth, thoroughly enjoying himself. He forced his lips on Max again, letting him taste himself on his tongue. ''You taste fucking delicious.'' He whispered huskily.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 14:19

Maximilien licked his lips, watching Noah's mouth move sensually, dying to restore his claim on the blond adonis. After a few seconds, he couldn't resist the urge anymore and leaned to kiss him ravenously. They kept snogging for a few minutes, until Maximilien, weary, put his head on Noah's torso, breathing his delectable smell with the need of a drug addict enjoying his first dose since three months of fasting. « Tu es si beau. » he complimented « Si parfait. » his hand ran smoothly on the perfect creamy skin. He wanted Noah to be his for eternity. Just stay in that wonderful embrace that brought so many feeling in his chest. He had thought his interest in the blond was just a crush, and now he realized how he had been mistaken. He was in love with the guy. Loving every single part of him. He felt jealousy constrict his chest when he remembered Noah's latest conquest and concealed tears caressed his eyelashes. But he wouldn't let them stream on his face. He hoped he wasn't just a one-night stand to Noah. Did the man made love to every guy he brought to his bed ? Because they had made love. He didn't know how to call it, otherwise. His fingers drew pattern on the trembling flesh, longingly, lovingly. Upon the blond's collarbone, he could still see the hickey he had done and felt proud of his work. Fatigue took hold of him and he blinked his eyes tiredly. « Please, don't abandon me ... » he begged, before he yield to the sweet temptation of sleeping.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 14:41

Noah blinked at Maximilien's sleeping form, forcing a chuckle, ''Why would I abandon you, silly? We live together, don't we.'' He said, while rolling his eyes, lying down beside Maximilien. But he had a feeling that the pleading meant something else entirely. The room was spinning slightly, and he felt dizzy, but he suspected that it wasn't because of the alcohol. Gently he traced Maximilien's facial contours with his thumb, trying to memorize how they felt beneath his pad. He was sure that if he closed his eyes he could recall Max's face exactly as it was right at this moment. Innocent in his sleep. They were so different. Maybe even too different. He placed a gentle kiss on Maximilien's forehead, scooting closer to him. As close as possible. Somehow managing to place his arms around him, feeling every line of his body against his own. And it just seemed to fit so perfectly that he resented it. He didn't cuddle or snuggle ever. This was just... Wine right. And being caught up in the moment. He could pretend. Just for a while. Just this night. He tightened his hold on Max, kissing his slack lips caused by the sleep, one last time, and closing his eyes, to let the sleep overtake him.

Next morning he opened his eyes blearily, yawning widely, blinking up into.. Oh. He stopped breathing. He tried to run a hand through his hair, but realized it was somehow locked around Maximilien, who was still soundly asleep. Well, isn't this just great, he thought. When he tried to extract his arms back, Max just snuggled even closer into his side, looking all content and.. And gorgeous. But Max was right. Noah didn't do second dates. And this was never a date. It was just.. ''Max, dammit!'' He grumbled, trying to free his arms again. ''God! Could you maybe scoot over a bit! Max.... MAX! My arms are sleeping.'' He sighed in frustration, having a weird urge to just run away. ''Max..'' He said more gently this time. ''Wake up.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 15:53

The morning slowly lit the large bedroom, making Maximilien's eyelids flutter. He yawned and moved closer to the hot pillow he was laying on, sighting happily. He was feeling perfectly content where he was, enjoying the last minutes of sleep he could get before being slapped by reality. He hummed when a distanced voice rang sweetly in his ears. It was telling him to wake up. « I don't want to wake up. » he whimpered « I want to stay here in your arms forever.». Wait a second. Who had trade Maximilien with that soppy excuse of human being ? He blinked quickly. Where the fuck was he ? Disentangling himself from the comfortable embrace, and wincing when feeling his sore ass, he looked up, meeting Noah's gaze. Well, that certainly explained the sore ass. He smiled faintly at his roommate, hoping he wouldn't run away, but knowing the blond would probably be already gone if he hadn't been clinging to him like a lovesick lost puppy. In the back of his mind, he hoped, just hoped that, for once, he wasn't just a quick fuck. That Noah would stay this morning, come home with him to take care of Jonathan, kiss him on the lips before going to work. Hanging on this slim little chance, he leaned forward to kiss him tenderly, passing his tongue on the pulpy red mouth. Too soon, he realized Noah's reluctance to answer the soft caress of his lips. His heart breaking, he rolled away, trying to hide his teary eyes. « What was this to you ? » he asked cautiously « Was I just another one-night stand without tomorrow ? ». Not receiving any response, he got up and started gathering his clothes, swallowing a bitter lump in his throat.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 16:40

Noah stilled completely when Maximilien leaned in to kiss him. Not even grasping what was going on, completely shocked by what Max had murmured just moments ago: I want to stay here in your arms. Forever. He winced when Maximilien rolled away, fumbling for his clothes. He ran a hand frustrated through his hair, opting for a little smile. ''Oh come on...'' He began. ''We both needed this.'' He got up from the bed, standing there in all his naked glory, not even the least bit bothered by it. Trying to act like nothing had really changed between them. But it had. He walked over to Max, standing in front of him, trying to read the emotions swirling in his eyes. ''And it was you, who propositioned me. Remember?'' He grinned, clasping Maximilien lightly on the cheek, ruffling his hair like he was a kid. ''We both needed a good fuck. Damn, and might I tell you. That was a good fuck.'' He snatched his boxers from the floor, fumbling his way into them. ''You know I only do one night stands.'' He said quietly, and then trying to lighten the mood. Probably failing miserably. ''We've both been under pressure lately. With.. With Jonathan and all. It's not like any of us had that much time to go out and enjoy ourselves. Just admit, this was pretty convenient. Releasing our stress together, since we're both living together now. We might as well use that to our advantage.'' He smirked at Maximilien, ''And consider yourself lucky. I never buy breakfast to any man. But I'll do that for you.'' He was pretty satisfied with himself. Usually he was just mean to his conquest the next day, but he handled this pretty well, didn't he? He thought to himself. He walked over to the door and then turned around, ''I'm glad it was my cock you rode tonight, and not Nathan's.'' He winked at him, and then opened the door. ''Shall we?''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 17:29

Completely bewildered, Maximilien looked at Noah's figure at the door. He had knew all along the blond was like that, but it was a ten thousand times worst than what he'd imagined. How could he sound so ... Casual ? Maximilien knew they had shared something special, a privileged moment between the two of them, the way they had had sex, it had just been too ... intimate. Their love making had been beautiful, and now Noah was spitting on it like it had been nothing. Heartbroken, angry, betrayed were words that could qualify Max right now. How could he had been so stupid as to let his emotions lead him ? He felt like he was going to throw up. He had been used, like an idiotic sex doll. His face fell completely, as he got up and fastened his trousers. His hair was messy but he didn't bother styling it. To what use ? He'd already been rejected. « I hate you . » he spat, tears gathering in his big blue eyes. « You know I don't sleep with just anybody. You know it wasn't just a ... Quick fuck to relieve the pressure, as you define it so indulgently. » he wiped furiously his eyes, angry against Noah but most of all, against himself, for believing what wasn't, and for letting it go to him. He shouldn't take it so personally, now, should he ? « Maybe I should have gone with Nathan. » he announced « Maybe he wouldn't have belittled it like you did. Fuck. You KNOW why I don't sleep around ! » he didn't even bother telling him again. The last time he'd had bottom sex was.. Three years ago. A guy, seemingly serious, had 'courted' him. It hadn't take that long for Maximilien to fall in love. Finally, they had slept together, but it turned out the guy had filmed them, and broadcasted the video everywhere on the internet. When he still hadn't made his coming out to the living part of his family, and his friends, he'd been so scared and humiliated he'd been within an ace to end his days. Jacinthe was there just in time and had kept him from doing something irreversible, but he'd still make a severe depression. « I don't even want to see you. » he announced to Noah « Just, go the fuck away. Go to work. Go to hell, for all I care. I'm coming home. Don't even consider coming with me. ». He didn't look behind once, as he exited the hotel.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 21:26

Noah stared helplessly as Maximilien stormed out from the room. He turned his head towards the now unruly bed, images flashing through his mind, and whispered words. He swallowed hard, willing himself to just get on with his day. He didn't do feelings. Feelings only hurt you. It's a life lesson he learned the hard way. From a very young age. It's best to distance yourself from people. That way, they can't hurt you. He walked shakily back to the bed, not even knowing why exactly this bothered him so much. Why it was getting under his skin. Screaming at him to get a grip. He slumped back down on the bed, glancing at the clock. 8 a.m. He still had two hours before he needed to check out. He ran his hands across his face warily, sighing deeply. He couldn't let this affect him. He felt something hot and warm on his cheeks, almost screaming in frustration when he realized it was fucking tears. He hadn't cried since he was seventeen. Not a single tear. And the only reason he had cried back then was because his now death friend had offered comfort. And he yearned for it. Needing it desperately back then. Because he'd been so utterly alone and confused, and Johannes had forced him to talk about it. And he had cried out into his chest for three hours straight, feeling horrified afterwards. Afraid that Johannes would push him away, but he didn't. He just merely said, ''We're brothers, right? I'm your family.'' The day had been a true hell. His first and only boyfriend had used him and outed him to everyone. The only reason he had dated Noah was because he was from a well-known rich family, and secretly hoped to sneak his way into his father's company through Noah. And Noah had been so young and stupid. When the guy had realized it would be impossible to gain a place in the company he had dumped Noah and outed him to everyone. The words spread and had reached his parents. And god forbid that they had a child that was gay. Someone who was abnormal, a freak. A sick person. With sick tendencies. Noah laughed bitterly at the memory. His parents who was supposed to love him unconditionally didn't. Never had. They only loved the fact that they had someone who could continue their line and the company. But Noah couldn't do that. He would just taint the family with his homosexuality. What a joke. His Mother had refused to talk to him, and his father had just asked him to leave. Take his things and just leave, yelling at him how he had broke his Mother's heart. He snorted at this, like she ever had a heart to begin with. His father too. He'd been raised by Nannies. The only time his parents had taken time to actually communicate with him had been when he was shipped off to a fancy Boarding School. Scolding him for his childish behavior, and he could absolutely not act like that when he arrived at the school. Or all the times he'd been slapped when he didn't spell something right, or didn't do his math properly, or didn't behave like a child should. He had never received a 'I love you.' from his parents, or a motherly embrace. So he'd been starved when the first person showed him affection. He got so addicted to it, he craved it like never before. Never had someone who had given him something that resembled love. And now there was a guy, giving him everything. Opening up a new world for him. So he gave himself completely over in the relationship. Opening up for all his borders, just letting himself feel. But those feelings had brought nothing good. Only humiliation, anger, embarrassment and abandonment. The only one who truly stayed behind was Johannes. And he had started to cry when he told him that they were family. Those others didn't matter. Letting him move in, sharing a room with him at his parent's house. And never once did he resent him for the fact that he was gay. It didn't scare him away. It didn't scare Johanne's parents away. But in that moment he had sworn that he would never ever make the same mistake again. It had cost him too much. Now he knew how much it would hurt when your feelings was tramped on. He never wanted to feel like that again. He refused to. It was the worst tool you could give to another person. They could play around with it. Use it. Destroy it.

He shook himself out of his pitying reverie, scolding himself for even thinking about it now. It was done. Over. He was here now. He was fine. He had everything he wanted. He still dated, had sex, went out. There was no need for feelings there. And then Maximilien had to come and just fuck it all up. He couldn't let that happen. This meant nothing. Just another warm body. And the reason for why he was crying was... No. There wasn't really any reason. He was just tired. Hung over and so tired. He realized he had wallowed in self pity for over an hour. He hurriedly checked out and decided to take a walk. Maybe go to his office, do some sketches. That always helped on swirling thoughts. He couldn't face Maximilien right now. Especially since the fool apparently had believed there was something more between them. There wasn't. Why was it then, that he left the hotel with an empty feeling in his chest. Maximilien was that touchy feeling guy, Noah wasn't. It would never work out between them. He would just apologize to Max. Trying to make him see reason. Yes, that would do, he thought. Max couldn't compare him to that other guy. He clearly remembered when he was first introduced to Max. He was so withdrawn and quiet all the time. Johannes had practically almost killed Noah, making him promise he wouldn't treat him like he had treated other guys. Or even think about getting into his pants. That he wasn't just another pretty face he could fuck around with. Already back then he had felt some weird protectiveness towards. Maximilien. But he always showed it in the most idiotic ways. Never fully reaching a proper friendship with him, because Max always had hated him for his harsh sometimes unthoughtful words. But if Maximilien just knew how many guys Noah had scared away. Guys Noah had known would only use Maximilien for sex.
Contenu sponsorisé
''

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english) Empty

FINISHED ⎢⎢ les jeux de l'amour et du hasard — pv Max (english)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1