AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Maximilien Rozer
'There's no business like show business'
Maximilien Rozer

◗ messages : 102
◗ Inscrit depuis : 01/08/2012

FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah Empty
MessageSujet: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 23:31

Beaming, Maximilien was talking like an excited child, marveling at everything that crossed his gaze, and putting smoochy kisses on Noah's jaw, showing him a monument, or pointing at funny lucky looking people in the street. In his left arm, he carried Jonathan, while Noah was carting around a stroller that the little man had deserted, after walking for a few minutes with a tiny hand in each men's hand. John was wearing a blue dungarees with a pink shirt under it, and attracted the female population's attention, who couldn't help but coo over the toddler. While the display disgruntled Noah, Maximilien responded positively to the attentiveness of the passers. Now, they were heading to the Russel's, the establishment where Maximilien had brought Thomas last time ... Or was it Nathan ? (an : I really can't remember haha) . It was important for Maximilien to wipe off the bad memories of the place with new ones. Entering, they were welcomed by a zealous waiter who brought them to a private little table in the back of the restaurant and gave them a highchair. Before receiving the menu, the brunet asked for a cheeseburger to be brought for the hungry baby, and smiled when the waiter accepted. « So. » started Max, looking at Noah and linking their fingers « I thought it would be nice to create new memories here. What do you think ? ». Jonathan warbled to catch their attention and yelled an enthusiastic « Daddies ! ». Max couldn't help but feel proud that such a wonderful being would consider them his parents, and kissed John's cheek making the child laugh delightfully « What do you want, little one ? » he asked, putting his fingers in the baby's hand under Noah's watchful gaze « Are you hungry ? » he cooed « Oh yeah, I bet you are ! Such an energetic little man! ». Jonathan didn't seem please with the statement (though the french man wasn't sure he understood completely) and he cried out « Nar nar nar nar Max Nar Nar ». Noah chose those this moment to chuckle, and Maximilien looked at him, ignorant of what could cause him to find the scene funny. He leaned forward and kissed him, happy to be able to do just that. « So, what are you going to order ? » he asked, as he was giving John little chips that the toddler hurried to crush in his hand.

Dernière édition par Maximilien Rozer le Dim 30 Sep - 21:44, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

◗ messages : 61
◗ Inscrit depuis : 11/08/2012

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyVen 28 Sep - 20:56

Noah had watched Maximilien interact with Jonathan silently. Completely baffled by how his life had changed so drastically in such a short amount of time. This whole scene seemed so idyllic. Something he never thought he would have in his life. He would have laughed at people who would ever have suggested he would end up like this. But as long as Max was there he didn't mind. Even though he couldn't say it out loud he did love Maximilien. They could do this together. Max really loved him. Completely. He was still amazed by that fact. Maximilien was such a family man. You could see it. Noah just hoped he could be that too. This was such a weird situation to be in. The last couple of times he had been here, the goal had been, to get into his dates pants. But this... This was a whole different matter. He shook himself out of his reverie and gazed at Noah, grinning slightly. ''Can I order you?'' He said cheekily, looking down at the menu again, trying to decide what to order. He threw the menu away ''Surprise me. Order me something.'' He grimaced as Jonathan was completely smeared in ketchup, picking up a napkin trying to dab it away. ''Why can't he eat like a normal person.'' He huffed, looking seriously at Max. ''Look at his dirty clothes now!'' Jonathan looked at Noah and yelled ''Nar!'' Noah narrowed his eyes. ''You little!'' He shook his finger at little Jonathan but ended up laughing. ''God... Johannes would kill me.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyVen 28 Sep - 21:19

« Can I order you ? » asked Noah with a kinky smile, and honestly, if innocent young ears and eyes had not been so near, he would have jump on the blond. This month without sex had proven to be as difficult for Noah than for Maximilien. And it was only the third day. The brunet cursed himself. Why had he imposed those stupid rules ? He finally had the man of his dreams all to himself, and instead of savoring the blond sweet heart as he should have, he couldn't go farther than kissing and holding hands. Stupid Stupid Maximilien, he thought, face palming himself mentally, before smiling at Noah. It was a "I'm completely in love with you and I want to be stuck to you like a mussel to its rock" kind of smile. Maximilien ordered a Boeuf Bourguignon for Noah, with red wine, and vegetarian tacos for himself with the unavoidable coke bottle. Jonathan had benefited from the lack of attention to make a complete mess of himself. The french rolled his eyes, and took the little man's plate, to cut everything in tiny pieces, and start to feed the baby, as the tiny demon giggled. « Thomas the train is going to enter in John's mouth station » cooed Max « Open your mouth ! » obediently, John complied, before wriggling like mad, as he saw a jack russel, a few meters away. Pensive, Max looked at the dog, and declared, thoughtful « Maybe we should buy him a puppy. I think he's getting a bit lonely. ». The waiter brought their dishes, and they started to eat in silence, throwing heated glance in each other's direction. « How's work ? » asked Maximilien with a grin. He, himself, had had to give his resignation letter a day after going out of the hospital. The doctor had told him he couldn't dance, or do any physical activity, until at least three months of convalescence. The new had depressed him a little, but he had reminded himself that it was the occasion to spend more time with Jonathan, whom he'd barely gotten the chance to see in the last few weeks. He also had broke things up with Gabriel, who had been really nice about it, adding that if, one day, he woke up and realized Noah wasn't for him, he would be waiting for his call. Max had thank him, but knew deep down that there was no way he would ever be tired of the blond. Suddenly, he was interrupted in his thoughts by the arrival of a very handsome chap who gave Noah an alluring smile « Hey, Noah. » he saluted. « Long time, no see. You don't go to clubs anymore ? ». The man had barely shared a glance for Maximilien, ignoring him with clearly discernible disdain.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyVen 28 Sep - 21:48

Noah looked up at the approaching man, paling instantly. Well, shit. ''Christian.'' He nodded, forcing a smile. ''No, I've been... Busy.'' Christian gazed at Maximilien, grinning widely. ''Ah. You've moved to... What? People with children'' He asked incredulously. ''Noah..'' He clucked with his tongue. ''You're finding people outside clubs right now?'' Noah was paling even more, looking desperately at Maximilien, hoping he didn't read all this completely wrong. ''No.'' He said through gritted teeth. ''I'm in a relationship.'' The man started to laugh openly, eyes widening. ''Sorry, what was that?'' Noah sighed, ''I'm in a relationship.'' Christian laughed again, automatically dragging out a chair, sitting down beside Noah. ''Ah, ah, ah. I don't think so, Noah. You don't do relationships.'' He picked up a menu and gazed at it, obviously biting his lip, trying not to laugh. ''You like to fuck. Just admit it. Not just with one man. You like variety.'' Noh saw Max's deflated expression and sudden insecurity. He reached out for his hand, clasping it in his. ''I'm over that. People change, Christian.'' He sighed, hoping dearly the man would go. ''Noah.. You're not like.. Other people. You know we're all lusting for you, but we can never really have you, can we?'' He looked up at Max now, addressing him. ''No offense, but I've known Noah for a long time. He'll be unhappy. I'll say... Give him 6 months. He'll detest this.'' Noah couldn't believe his own ears. Who did this man think he was?! The man just continued. ''You want a chummy family life? Noah isn't the guy. Save yourself the heartbreak.'' He winked cheekily at Noah this time. ''Darling.. Just admit it.'' Noah was fuming. ''Christian I don't think...'' but the man interrupted again. ''Call me. I know you will sometime. I'll be available. Call me when you get tired of this one.'' He winked, still staying seated. Noah blinked a couple of times, staring dumbfounded at him. ''I'm sure when you're done with that one, you'll fancy a good fuck.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyVen 28 Sep - 22:25

Maximilien was fuming. Such a despicable impertinent self-centric fuck head ! If he didn't shut up soon enough, he was going to give him the beating of his life, one that his bits would never forget. Feeling insecure, he clenched Noah's fungers, hoping he wasn't hurting him but needing the reassurance that he cared for him and wouldn't run of with another. The man winked at Noah and said, leaning closer to him « I'm sure when you're done with that one, you'll fancy a good fuck. ». It was the finale blow for Maximilien who exploded « Get the fuck away from my boyfriend ! » he hissed, his right hand tightened, ready to hit the fucker's face if it was necessary. The so-called Christian gave him a scornful sneer « He's not even good looking, Noah, dear. You could do so much more ... And, he has a brat, apparently. Surely, you don't want to change diapers for the next two years because your little boyfriend got his high school sweat heart pregnant ? ». Furious, the brunet got up and gripped the man collar with an enraged expression on his face « Don't you dare talk about our son, arsehole, and don't you dare assume what Noah wants. » He tightened his grasp around the man's neck, before releasing him violently, sending him tumbling on the floor, a few meters away. The stranger stood up, looking quite irate « See, Noah. He's ugly and violent. I don't get why you'd want to be with that. » he spat the last word, before turning to Maximilien « Don't worry. He'll get tired of fucking you soon enough, and then, don't go crying to your mother like the little faggot you are. Noah needs a real man, not a lassies with a brat. »
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyVen 28 Sep - 23:28

Noah bolted up from the chair, gripping Max's arms tightly, restraining him as best as he could. ''Calm the fuck down!'' He hissed. He didn't want Max to do something stupid that he would regret. ''Don't let him get to you.'' He pushed Max gently back towards the table, stepping towards Christian. ''You son of a bitch!'' He sneered at Christian, dragging him up by the collar. ''Get. Out.'' He said dangerously. ''Don't say another word about Maximilien or Jonathan, my son. If you chose to do it anyway, I'm sure you know what will happen.'' Christian's eyes widened considerably, but he narrowed his eyes again. ''You can't do that!'' He exclaimed. Noah just smirked self-satisfied. ''Oh yes I can. If you don't want to live on the streets, I suggest you run along. Now. Don't give me a reason to do it.'' Christian yanked himself away from Noah, looking ready to hit him. ''Once a whore, always a whore.'' He spat at Noah.

Noah really tried not to let it get to him, but he grabbed Christian's collar again. ''Go. Now. And before you start spreading stupid rumours, that child is my godson, and Max's. It's our best friends child. Our dead friends.'' He pushed him away, clearly indicating this was it. If he did one more thing he would have to pay for it. Christian seemed to think better of it and turned around on the spot, stomping out from the place, swearing loudly. Before he walked out he turned around one more time. ''Mark my words, Noah.'' He spat again. ''You will get tired of this. But my arse won't be up for your bidding.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 0:03

The intruder finally left, and Maximilien had nothing left to say. Staring silently at Jonathan, he considered how easily his good mood could be spoiled. And no matter how much he loved Noah, the man had pretty much hit the nail on his insecurities, and he felt more vulnerable than ever. He caressed the baby's cheek, not daring to look at the blond right now. Christian had been right. He wasn't much to look at, and he wasn't a sex beast either. One day, Noah would realize he could find someone better, more worthy of him, and he would leave him, and how could Maximilien blame him ? Feeling very depressed, he took Jonathan and settled him on his thighs, to the toddler's delight. He was using him as an armor to avoid talking to his boyfriend right now, and felt awful about this. Finally, he asked with a dead voice « Who was he ? ». He didn't really want to know that Noah had fucked him, but it seemed so obvious that the man was a former conquest ... Probably a jealous one, who had hoped for more than just a good shag and had been forced to wake up in the morning, being roughly pushed out of the bed. « He's right, you know . » he murmured quietly « You could find someone so much better. I'm still amazed you chose me. ». Gloomily, he was playing with the rest of his tacos, sometimes giving a bite to the little boy on his knee. « Did you bring his teddy bear ? » he asked, as Jonathan still seemed a little distraught by the scene that has taken place a few minutes before « I think he'll need his bottle of milk too. ».
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 12:17

Noah saw right through Max. He knew he was using Jonathan as a shield, distancing himself from Noah. He just didn't know what to do or say now. He swallowed hard, knowing Max would always hate hearing about people he'd been with. ''Someone I was...With.'' He trailed off, not wanting to get into it. ''We.. We actually went out on several dates.'' But only because he was a good fuck, he added silently. ''But.. We wanted different things. Apparently, he thought we were in a relationship. All hell broke lose when he found me.. Behind a bar with another man. It.. It was a mess. But he kept trying to come back. He was so determined to make me see reason. He even suggested an open relationship. Hey.. Max. You don't want to hear about this.'' He looked pleadingly at him, he knew how much it hurt. He knew Max hated something like this, and how easily he got insecure. ''And now... He just keeps appearing wherever I am.. Don't.. Don't listen to him. Please.'' He got up from his stool, sitting beside Max instead, turning his head towards himself, forcing Max to look at him. ''He's not right. He would be right if he said that about me. Because...'' He laughed sadly, ''No one ever wanted me with you. Did you know that? Our friends? They threatened me to stay away from you. They all knew you were too good for me. That.. That I could never give you what you wanted and deserved. It's me who's amazed. It's me who's afraid that you'll walk out one day. You'll realize what our friends realized and..'' And then I would be all alone again, he added silently. He picked up a teddybear from the bag they had brought with them. He looked at Max embarrassed ''I.. Forgot the bottle..'' God, he couldn't even remember simple instructions like that.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 15:32

« Alright . » he nodded, not wanting to dwell on the subject longer than necessary. He knew what kind of life led Noah before, and there was no use brooding and crying over spilled milk. What was done, was done and remained in the past. « Sorry. » he apologized weakly « I guess I'm still feeling a bit insecure. But I'm trying not to be. I mean, I'm not like them, am I ? » he laughed a bit, still rocking Jonathan on his knee. As he listened to Noah, he asked, frowning « But why would they give you that kind of speech ? I mean, you didn't love me back then. They had no reason to ... » he didn't finish his sentence, not knowing what to add. Silently, he accepted the Teddy Bear in his hand and gave it to the baby who took it happily and snuggled against it, his tiny head leaning on Maximilien's torso, as he was sucking his thumb. « It doesn't matter, love ... Do you have the powdered milk ? We can still ask for a glass, I brought a nipple. » he watched John's eyelids blink repeatedly « Aw, look whose Baby is sleepy ! » he laughed, caressing the child's cheek tenderly « Not slee-py. » protested the toddler « Want Noah. » he added. Maximilien chuckled « You don't love me ? » he pouted, looking very sad. Jonathan wriggled and looked at Maximilien with big puppy eyes « Want Noo~ah. ». « Ah, well. » smiled the brunet « I can't deny you, now, can I ? » looking at Noah, he gave him carefully the baby whom hurried to take the blond's hair in his hand, giggling « Hair, Noah » he chirped, pulling on it, making Noah wince.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 21:56

''God....'' Noah groaned, looking at Jonathan in a fond disdain if one could do that. ''I'll soon go bald because of that, and it will be your fault.'' He told the baby seriously, like he could understand. Jonathan just squealed happily and then yawned, head dropping against Noah's chest. He stared helplessly at Maximilien, still not completely comfortable around children. He started to rock the baby gently, not even realizing he was humming under his breath. ''Maybe we should head home soon. As soon as we've eaten.'' He whispered. ''And.. I'm sorry, Max. About... All of this. I know you were looking forward to a dinner out with just the three of us.'' He really did feel terrible about the whole thing, and he wished that Christian hadn't stumbled upon them, making Max all insecure. It made Noah insecure too. He was afraid they had all odds against them. He was determined to fight for this. Fight to prove people otherwise. He could do this. He wanted this.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 22:21

« I never thought being with you would be easy, at first, Noah. » smiled the young man without any trace of malice « But I'm happy to just be with you and Jonathan. » he chucked « Even if the little demon tries to make you bald. You're more than worth the trouble. ». He took a sip of his drink and the waiter came to retrieve their empty plates. « Do you want a dessert ? » he asked, and Maximilien gave Noah an ardent « Please, bring us an ice cream. With two spoon. Chocolate Fudge Brownies, Cookie Dough, Straciatella, Vanilla and of course a lot of wipped cream. » he paused for a second and turned to the man « Do you have strawberries ? Yes ? Bring us a plate of it too, please. ». The waiter grinned indulgently and made his way to the kitchen. « How was work, today ? » asked Maximilien, to lighten the mood « Made anything productive ? Did they finally acknowledged your talent ? » he was playing with the blond's fingers, loving the way the digits on his palm made him feel thousands of butterflies. « You'll have to show me one of your creations, eventually. » he said cheekily. Noah was a secretive person, and he didn't like to show his sketches to anyone, to Maximilien's exasperation.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 22:35

''And what if it never gets easy?'' Noah questioned silently, looking down at Jonathan as he smacked his lips in his sleep, probably searching for a substitute for his nipple.

His mood brightened considerably as Maximilien asked about his work. No one ever really did that, only to find out how much money he was making and if he was getting famous. He loved talking about his job, but who would ever have asked? And cared enough to really know. ''Well, the bitch still insists that I play this pretty little assistant for this guy who has no sense for fashion. Not to mention that she always declines my sketches. I still don't know exactly why she hired me.'' The truth was, in fact, he got along with his boss quite well, but he just wished she would take him more seriously. ''But you know how people usually are in this business. Very hard to please.'' He huffed at Max's request. ''No. You can see it the day it's out on the catwalk. If I go around flaunting it in everyone's faces, then people will still my ideas.'' He said arrogantly, but was smiling brightly at Max. He knew Max understood. His creations were very sacred to him, and he only showed them to very few people who could benefit him in his dream.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 22:59

« She hired you because she needed someone to be her scapegoat. » teased Maximilien « And I'm sure you'll succeed very fast. You're talented, charming, witty, but most of all, you have an oversized ego. » he wavered a bit, before broaching the subject he had wanted to talk about « Noah ? I've been thinking .... » he looked away timidly and flushed « Since I can't dance anymore, until at least three months ... » he tried not to look too annoyed about it, but knew his expression gave him away « I've been thinking about writing. Like, a book, you know. Since I studied literature and ... I don't have much else to do, apart from watching Jonathan. » he studied his fingers « That, and maybe giving french lessons in an elementary school. I started to look for a job, and apparently they are looking for teachers a few blocks away. I wanted to know what you thought about it. ». He was a bit embarrassed « Of course, it wouldn't be a full time job, only three days a week, since the american educational system really lacks in the french department, but .... And we could hire another baby sitter during that time, and I wouldn't be gone long. I don't mind taking care of him, of course. » he leaned to stroke the sleeping baby's cheek, before taking out the nipple and putting it in his mouth. John let out a satisfied smile and Max smirked. He took the stroller, unfolded it, and silently asked Noah to put him in it. As the blond complied, the waiter brought the ice cream and the bill. Without thinking, Max put his credit card on the table, before taking a spoon and a lot of whipped cream, and languorously devoured the ice, licking it clean with an heated gaze toward Noah.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptySam 29 Sep - 23:12

Noah smiled softly at Max, leaning in to kiss his cheek. ''Babe... You can do anything you want. It's not just me and my over-sized ego. You shouldn't sit home and brood. If you think that I have anything against you working, I don't. There's plenty of babysitters out there who can babysit Noah. I'll even pay for a daycare. I think it's time to place him in one soon.'' He couldn't help but grin at Maximilien and his shy attitude for his passion of writing. He had known this for a long time, indeed. That Maximilien enjoyed playing around with words, scribbling down words, forming them into stories. ''You love it.'' He stated. He knew that Maximilien did, and he didn't know why he was so shy about this passion. ''I may... Have snooped around your computer once.. It's two years ago. And what I saw, clearly has talent.'' Why was he even admitting that he had been snooping around Maximilien's stuff so many times, without him knowing. His cock twitched slightly at Maximilien's gaze and the way he was devouring the ice. Why was it this man kept insisting on making him have a raging hard-on all the time around him, when they couldn't have sex. ''Bastard!'' He muttered, trying to look away from Maxmilien.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyDim 30 Sep - 0:41

Maximilien's heart fluttered. He loved it when Noah used a nickname for him, it made him feel special. His cheeks took a bright color when he heard the man's confession. He'd never blush so much « Oh my god » he mourned « If you read what I think you've read, then you should know those texts were all about you. I feel so hopeless, I was like a lovesick schoolgirl at the time... » he felt a bit nostalgic of those moments. When Jacinthe and Johannes were doing their wedding's preparatives, when her belly hard started to swell, when she had complained about becoming fat before discovering, distraught, that she was pregnant. The day the young woman had finally accepted that fact and had left the security of Maximilien's guest room to tell the soon-to-be father that he had managed to put a fetus in her uterus, and that she officially hated him, and that he'd better take his responsibility because if he didn't, she would rip off his balls. And finally, when he had laughed, delighted, took her in his arms and yell "FUCKING HELL THIS IS SO WICKED" in the street. Maximilien felt very sad that their son would never get the chance to discover what wonderful persons his parents were. Guess it was his and Noah's charge to keep their memories alive. Distracted by the ice cream, he proceeded to tongue fuck his spoon, moaning when the taste of it caressed his palate, savoring the chocolate flavor, before taking another spoonful to give it to Noah with a lifted eyebrow. « You're beautiful » he commented, watching the blond's flushed face « In fact, you're the most beautiful man I've ever gotten to meet. Thought you'd like to know. » he gave him a kinky grin and dived his index in the ice cream to suck it, his eyes never leaving his date's.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah EmptyDim 30 Sep - 0:54

''They were... About me?!'' He stared wide-eyed at Maximilien. He clearly remembered the things he read. He had even considered teasing Max about it, but Jacinthe had found out, and had threatened him to keep his mouth shut. Now that he thought about it, Jacinthe and Johannes had threatened him about a lot of things concerning Maximilien. ''Fucking hell.'' Max had really been in love with him for a long time, hadn't he? How did he never realize it before?
Oh two could play this game, Noah thought as he watched Max keep teasing him. He grabbed Max's wrist, dragging his hand towards himself. Eyes locked on Max, he swirled his tongue around the man's finger, sucking softly on it, moaning, but not loud enough to attract attention. ''It tastes.. Delicious. You taste delicious.'' He let Maximilien's hand go non-chalantly, digging into his own ice-cream, taking his time with licking each spoonful clean, eyes always locked on Max. ''Tsk..'' He clucked with his tongue. ''You've never been wise. That 30 days rule. No sex.'' He shook his head exasperated. ''How can I resist a sexy little gorgeous thing like you, hm?'' He winked at Max, knowing exactly how to make that pretty blush appear on his cheeks, and make him all flustered. ''Such a shame.'' He was actually afraid that he would end up jumping at Maximilien. Especially since he had always had a time keeping his dick inside his pants, and he had always found Max immensely sexy and beautiful. The man had always turned him on, and he had tried to get into his pants countless of times. Sadly, always being stopped by Johannes or Jacinthe. He wondered what they would say now? Would they approve? Would they shake their heads and hate him for this? But even so, he knew he couldn't let Maximilien go. He wouldn't. He just hoped they had their friends blessings.
Contenu sponsorisé
''

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah   FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah Empty

FINISHED ⎢⎢dealing with the past — pv Noah

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1