AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Partagez

FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Noah Rosenstand
'There's no business like show business'
Noah Rosenstand

◗ messages : 61
◗ Inscrit depuis : 11/08/2012

FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max Empty
MessageSujet: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyDim 30 Sep - 18:25

Max was fiddling around in the kitchen, trying to prepare the last things. He placed chocolate dipped strawberries on a nice plate, with other cut-out fruits surrounding them. He wasn't exactly the greatest cook in history, but at least he knew how to cut out fruit. He shook his head, smiling a bit for himself, he couldn't believe he was doing this. Planning out a romantic night just for him and Maximilien. He had finally managed to get Jonathan to fall asleep and then he had hurried out in the kitchen to start preparing things. Since he didn't know how to bake he had bought some more expensive vanilla ice-cream that would go nicely along with the fruit. He had bought wine and soda, since he had realized Maximilien wasn't really fond of alcohol. Especially wasnot wine. He the type who absolutely loved it, and he would do anything to please his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. What a funny word. Maybe lovers would be more appropriate? Or partners? Anyway, they we're now together, and Noah's world had turned upside down. Nothing resembled his old life anymore. He felt like a changed man, and sometimes it scared him. Sometimes it scared him so much that he just wanted to run away. But then he would look at Maximilien and he knew, without doubt, that wherever Maximilien was, that was his true home. Maximilien had become a safe place for him. He could never run away from that. It would be foolish.

He finally finished in the kitchen and hurried out into the living room to light it up with candles, and turn off the light. He felt completely ridiculous and a little bit silly, since he had never done something like this. He just hoped Maximilien wouldn't laugh at him.
He slumped down into the couch, and peered nervously at the door, expecting to see Max any minute now. Max had been away the whole day at a friend's house to work on his book. He knew how stressed out Max had been ever since he had been in the accident, so Noah had figured that he would need something relaxing. A nice quiet evening. Far away from books, writing, rehabilitation, and other stressful events.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

◗ messages : 102
◗ Inscrit depuis : 01/08/2012

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyDim 30 Sep - 21:37

To Noah's request ... alright, demand, the brat had kicked him out of their apartment, claiming he was disturbing Jonathan and needed to cool off a little bit, Maximilien had gone to a friend's house next to Central Park to spend the rest of the day. Said friends were in fact former colleagues he had met at the rehearsals of West Side Story. Eleonor, an energetic young woman that couldn't keep her mouth shut, and her boyfriend, Matthew, a little more introvert, but very funny nonetheless. The new environment had inspired him and he had managed to write twenty pages, before erasing them all and calling Noah to ask him if he was allowed to come home, but Noah had rebuffed him and hung up. Slightly distraught, Maximilien had written ten complete pages titled « How to torture and Kill Noah Rosenstand » but it had quickly become an erotic novel, so he had erased it too. Frustrated (sexually, mostly), he'd spend the rest of the day, slouched on the sofa like a 15 years old teenager, eating ice cream and watching a romantic movie with an enthusiastic Eleonor. She was making a comment every two minutes, and he'd had a hard time staying focus, but had finished crying like a baby when the hero died at the end all the same, sniffing and blowing in a kleenex, hugged by a pathetic Eleonor who sobbed on his shoulder « I don't understand » he wept « Why Leonardo Di Caprio had to die. He was her soulmate » she nodded silently and he continued « And, I know he made her promise to never give up, but what about the "You Jump I jump" ? Had it been me and Noah, I'd committed suicide as soon as I'd realized he was dead. » he wiped away the tears but they were replaced by new ones « It must be so hard to start her life again, to learn to smile and enjoy herself when her heart must be so heavy because he's not here with her. ». They kept philosophing a bit on Rose's life, when Matthew entered the room and asked « Are you watching Titanic again ? » he smiled hugely « This movie is so bad. I was actually glad Jack died in the end, and they were just a summer fling. I mean, she knew him for what, two days ? ». Eleonor and Maximilien both scowled « How dare you ! » hissed Max « Jack is Rose's soulmate. Their souls recognized each other, they were meant to be and probably would have spent the rest of their life together if it was not for that stupid fucking iceberg ! ». Eleonor nodded fervently « It's true. You can't just belittle their love story because it only lasted two days. Can you imagine it ? Feeling the loss of the other half of your soul for every remaining day of your life ! ». Matthew just snorted « You two are just so gay ! » before leaving the room, sniggering.

Maximilien and Eleonor shrieked "FUCK YOU" and cuddled, spending the rest of the hour Matthew Bashing. When 8pm resonated on the old pendulum in the hall, Maximilien kissed Eleonor goodbye and ignored Matthew before calling a cab and starting to (finally) go home. He was anxious to finally see Noah. He hadn't seen him in eight hours ! And he really missed his boyfriend, he wanted nothing more but to cuddle against him and spend the rest of the evening kissing and groping a tiny bit (meaning Max's hand would wander down there "accidentally" and would drive Noah crazy, forcing him to go to the toilets to wank under the excuse of taking a piss. Maximilien found it hilarious, even if he was just as turned on as the blond adonis. Finally, the cab stopped in front of their building. He paid his driver and ran to his apartment. Ringing at the pile driver, he waited for Noah to open the door for him. When he did, Maximilien jumped in his arm to kiss him passionately and declared « I missed you » with big puppy eyes.

Dernière édition par Maximilien Rozer le Lun 8 Oct - 18:02, édité 1 fois
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyDim 30 Sep - 22:01

''For fucks sake, Max! You're choking me!'' Noah said exasperated, clutching his throat, eyes going wide. Then he laughed, ''I missed you too, idiot. Even though we've only been apart for 8 hours. So this is kind of pathetic you know.'' He took Maximilien's hand and led him into the living room nervously, trying not to make it too obvious that he had spent the whole day preparing an afternoon like this. He decided the best way to keep Max's attention away from the now decorated living room was to keep talking. ''So.. How was your day? Did you write anything? I'm sure you did. Let me guess.. You cried like a baby watching Titanic with Eleonor. God, that woman is so annoying. She would be the most flamboyant gay if she was.. Well gay. She always gives me a headache. The few times I've met her.'' Well, he was doing great, wasn't he? Maybe he could even place Maximilien in the couch, without him uttering a word. He was slowly getting embarrassed by what he had done. This was so not him. Max would just laugh his arse off. He had probably done thousands of things wrong. Was this even romantic? He looked around wildly. God, this isn't even remotely romantic. It looks like a freaking circus! What were you thinking, Noah! He scolded himself. Maybe it even looked like a children party. This was a disaster. He regretted it all, and actually wanted to just drag Maximilien away, or maybe go hide himself. This all just screamed cheesy. Max would probably hate this. ''So.. Uhm. You know. Jonathan managed to make three pairs of clothing dirty in one meal.'' He said lamely, still trying to keep Maximilien's attention away. ''And that guy will wear diapers for the rest of his life. I swear. What a brat. And he keeps swearing! He's just like.. Well, just like Johannes. Jacinthe is probably turning in her grave.'' He stopped again, suddenly getting depressed by the thoughts of his now dead friends. God, this evening would probably turn out to be a complete disaster. He really sucked at this.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 8 Oct - 22:31

Maximilien almost chocked on his own saliva « Wait » he said, interrupting Noah's soliloquy. « Did you do all that ? » his eyes taking in the whole scenery. The sight that welcomed him was beautiful. Noah had clearly overdone himself. He had arranged candles all around the room, prepared a meal, and put soft music on. Max smiled at his boyfriend, feeling his heart flutter in his chest with love and awe « You did this for me . » he said, out loud, feeling the realization embrace him like a warm blanket « Noah ? » he asked, forcing the embarrassed blond to look at him and to stop avoiding his gaze « Did I tell you how fantastic you are, lately ? No one has ever done that for me. I love it. ». A bit affected (and wanting to hide the very queer tears that were menacing to escape his eyes), he tiptoed and hugged his partner again, breathing his sweet scent with delight. Deposing another kiss on the man's lips, letting his mouth wander a bit, he took the blond's hand to make him sit next to him. The dishes were smelling delectable and Maximilien hurried to lift the lid keeping it warm. « Oh, my, are those vegetarian tacos ? I might marry you right now. It smells so good. » he exclaimed, taking a tacos to fill it with several ingredients, before pouring some coke in each of their glass enthusiastically. Biting in the food, he moaned and closed his eyes to appreciate the delicate mixture of olive oil, zucchini, onion, garlic, cumin, cheese and pepper. « How did you know it was one of my favorite dish ? » he asked, beaming at Noah with unadulterated devotion. « I knew there was a reason I kept you around » he teased. As he was leaning forward to kiss his boyfriend (after swallowing his mouthful, of course, he was not a savage), they stopped, hearing the doorbell ring. « Are you waiting for someone ? » wondered Maximilien, confused, but noticed that Noah looked just as confused as he was. Curious, he stood up (after tousling playfully Noah's hair to make him pout) and went to the doorway. « Who is it ? » he said, through the wood. A muffled « Max ? It's me, Jacob. Can I come in ? » responded. Puzzled, Max opened the door to allow his former colleague to come in. He looked like a mess. « What do you want, Jake ? » asked Max, frowning « I'm a bit busy, and as happy as I am to see you, another time would be better. ». Jacob pulled a face. He was very tall, very muscular with a tanned skin and strawberry blond hair. « My boyfriend kicked me out of the house. » he explained, his voice wavering a little « I didn't know where to go, and then, I thought of you, and I couldn't help but hope.. ». Had Maximilien be any other person in the world, he would have rolled his eyes and see Jacob for the blatant flirt he was, as he drew nearer the young boy. But Maximilien was the most oblivious person in the world when it came to this. « I'm sorry, what can I do ? » he asked, genuinely sorry. Jacob hesitated before answering, as Noah decided to come out of the living room to see what was holding his boyfriend at the entrance of the apartment « Well, I know you have a roommate, but can I stay here tonight ? I can sleep with you in your bed, I'll make myself very small . » he pleaded. Max lifted an eyebrow « Er ... There's no problem. You can sleep in my bedroom, I'll sleep in Noah's. If it doesn't bother you, of course ? » he inquired to his partner with puppy dog eyes.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 8 Oct - 23:25

''Well, you're certainly not sleeping with him.'' Noah declared, staring hard at the other man. You have got to be kidding me, he thought. He had spent the whole day preparing this evening, and now this stranger rang on their door and wanted a place to crash? Well, not a stranger, apparently Maximilien knew him, but still. It was silly, but he wanted to cry in frustration. He had just gotten over his initial embarrassment, since he had been afraid that everything he had done had been too much, but Maximilien's delighted face had made him relax immediately. It had taken a lot out of him to prepare something like that for someone. He had never done it. And now that he finally managed to do anything remotely romantic it was ruined. God, he was fuming inside. And it didn't help that this stupid wanker was flirting openly with Max. ''I actually think you should take my bedroom.'' He didn't want this man to sleep in Max's bed. It felt so wrong. He needed this man to stay away from anything that was Maximilien's. He narrowed his eyes and wondered what kind of relationship there had been between these two.

The man was frowning at Max. ''Oh. You're not single.'' He said a bit deflated, shoulders slumped. ''No, he's not.'' Noah interrupted. Jacob stared at Noah for a while, before his gaze trailed back to Max. ''Of course you're not single. Who would be a fool and leave you alone.'' He walked in and clapped Noah on the shoulder, a bit hard. ''Lucky sod.'' He slung an arm around Max's waist, and proceeded to drag him into the living room. ''Whoah. Did I interrupt something?'' He slumped down in the couch and peered at the table with the food. ''Yes, clearly you did.'' Noah sneered. ''Calm down, man.'' Jacob huffed. ''I'm sorry. But how would you feel if you got kicked out of your boyfriend? On the street. But of course. Clearly you're one of those upper-class people. I mean.. Look at this apartment. What do you do? Work for your father, or something? Don't they all? I bet you got a high position without any education.'' Jacob continued to babble, and Noah just stared incredulously at him. He did hit a bit too close to home for Noah's comfort. ''No, as in matter of fact, I'm a fashion designer.'' The other man stilled at this and looked up at Noah. ''Really? Cool.'' Noah raised an eyebrow at this. Cool? Was that all the man could say? Cool.. Who was this idiot. He watched at Maximilien settled himself beside Jacob, clearly wanting to offer some comfort to the man. How couldn't he see this man for what he was?
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptySam 13 Oct - 6:52

Maximilien frowned, and look awkwardly between the two men who, for some reasons, felt the need to snap at each other. Of course, he couldn't blame Noah. His boyfriend, he knew, had spent a great deal of time making sure the date would be perfect, and had to see his plans cancelled because one of Max's friend had decided his home was the place he wanted to be tonight. Sighing, the brunet defended his boyfriend, as Noah was and always would be his priority « Listen, Jacob, I know you just broke up with your partner, but please refrain from insulting my boyfriend. He didn't do anything, as far as I know, and it's our apartment. I can throw you out too. » he gazed longingly at the place beside Noah. He wanted nothing more but to snuggle against his boyfriend and kiss him, and tease him, and be alone with him. But he knew Jacob needed comfort right now, so settled himself next to the tanned man. « So, want to tell me what happened ? » he asked clumsily, not really knowing how to ease the pain when he didn't appear to be suffering. « I don't want to talk about it in front of a stranger. » muttered Jacob, looking at Noah insistently. Maximilien ignored it, not wanting to ask his lover to leave the room. He looked apologetically at Noah, hoping the blond wouldn't be pissed at him for opening their home to his colleague. Seeing as Max wasn't going to tell his boyfriend to leave, Jacob breathed heavily, annoyed « He discovered I liked someone else. » he finally said, watching the brunet expectantly. 'Why is he looking at me like that ? Am I supposed to say something ? Do I have something on my face ?' he wondered silently. He looked in Noah's direction to see if the man had any clue, and saw him snarling openly at their guest. « Oh . » Maximilien managed to say. He could certainly not blame the boyfriend for throwing Jake out of their house with such circumstances. « Well, I kind of understand him. » he told the other dancer « I would probably have done much worse to Noah if I learned something similar. » he admitted softly. He really trusted Noah, but such things could happen. He smiled at his lover, leaning above the table to take the blond's hand.
« Let's talk about something else. » exclaimed Jacob, trying to catch Max's undivided attention again. « What are you doing this days ? Since you can't dance ... » he paused and added « Which is too bad because you look so fucking sexy when you do. ». Maximilien blushed and rolled his eyes. « Shut up, stop mocking me. » he took what was left of his tacos to take another bite, and swallowed the mouthful gratefully « Not so much. Writing a bit, and giving french lessons in primary school around New York. ». Jacob flashed him a smile « Really ? Voolay voo couchay avec mwa ? » he said with a terrible accent, before leaning closer and whispering in Maximilien's ear, to his discomfort « Do you give French Kiss lessons too ? ». Maximilien got up urgently, to go and sit next to his boyfriend. He knew his former colleague was only teasing him, but he didn't like it when people he didn't want came too close to him.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptySam 13 Oct - 21:55

Noah placed a protective arm around Maximilien's waist, tugging him in closer to his side. He glared daggers at Jacob. ''I do know what you said on that terrible french of yours, and no. My boyfriend would not like to sleep with you tonight. As far as I know, he's sleeping with me. Right?'' He turned his gaze back to Maximilien and kissed him languidly on the cheek. He was fuming inside. Who the fuck did this guy think he was. Had he and Maximilien been more than friends? Couldn't Max see that Jacob was flirting so openly with him? How could he be so oblivious. And all those stupid innuendoes from Jacob, it was so obvious. He wanted Maximilien. But there was no way in hell he would let him near Max. He slowly started to caress the inside of Max's thigh, turning his gaze back to Jacob. The look he gave him was stone cold. ''If you want to stay the night, I suggest you stop flirting with my boyfriend. He's taken, and drop the facade. I know you're flirting with him.

Jacob feigned innocence. ''Why would I flirt openly with a man who's already taken?'' He glared right back at Noah, and the atmosphere was so tense in the room.
''Why don't you ask yourself.'' Noah retorted.
''Max and I are old friends.'' Like that explained everything. Really. This guy was really dumb. ''So you think you can get all chummy again, hm?'' Noah knew he would snap within minutes if this guy continued this charade. ''Well no. And I apologize, but we've always been this way. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply anything or offend you.'' Jacob gave Noah a big fake smile, and then turned an innocent gaze towards Max. ''I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Max. It's just... I'm sorry. I just want some normalcy. It was a hard breakup. And... How would you feel if.. Was it Noah?'' He looked towards Noah again. ''If he fell in love with another man. Things happen you know.'' Oh god. Was the man trying to pull the insecurity card? He obviously knew how easily Maximilien got insecure.
''I'll go get my room ready. You'll sleep there.'' Noah exclaimed, cutting all conversation off. ''Or.. You know. It's already done. Just go in there whenever you want to sleep. Max and I are heading off to bed now.'' Without a 'goodnight' or anything else, he took Max's hand firmly in his, tugging him towards Max's bedroom. There was no way in hell he was letting Jacob sleep in Max's bedroom. Especially not his bed. Stupid fucker. He pushed Max past the door and towards the bed. ''Bed. Now.'' He growled, not even bothering to close the door behind him. He would make sure that Jacob would hear just how much Maximilien was his.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyDim 14 Oct - 0:03

Truth be told, Jacob and Maximilien weren't really friends. Of course, they were good mates, and could spend a really good time together, but Maximilien didn't know him personally, where it counts, it was a superficial relationship. Which was why Max was so surprised when Jacob said they were old friends. He frowned. Was he trying to piss off Noah more by giving him false ideas about them ? It seemed that Noah had reached the limit of what he could handle, and Maximilien was soon shoved inside his bedroom and unto the bed. The fire inside Noah's eyes set his insides on fire and he forgot everything else, from his name to the presence of Jacob where he would hear everything and the "no-sex" rules he had imposed on himself and Noah. All that mattered was Noah, his skin, his hands, his cock. He wanted nothing more but to be fucked into the mattress, to let the blond claim him, show his possessiveness, he wanted Noah to mark him as his, to bite his neck and leave a bruise .... He groaned and nearly ripped his shirt as he hurriedly stripped. « I want you so much » he moaned, pulling Noah on top of him, kissing him roughly and rocking his crotch against his lover's. « You have too much clothes on » he added.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyDim 14 Oct - 11:29

''You too.'' Noah agreed, pulling at his own shirt. After a while he got so frustrated he practically teared it apart. The rest of the clothes came off more easily. He stared at Max for a while, before he placed his hands on Max's chest, pushing him forcefully on the bed. Within seconds he had him pinned down and was straddling him. Slowly he ran his nails down Max's chest, leaving faint white trails behind. ''Stupid fucker. I'll show him.'' He muttered under his breath, talking about Jacob. ''You're mine'' He kissed Max hard on the mouth, demanding entrance. He proceeded to trail kisses down Max's neck, slowly making his way to his collarbone. Just underneath it he sank his teeth into the soft skin, leaving a bruised mark behind. He felt Max wince underneath him, and soothed him by running his hands down his sides, kissing the spot apologetically. He just felt the need to mark him. Show him who he belonged to. It didn't matter that the mark would fade away. It was important the mark was still on Max tomorrow. ''God, you're so fucking gorgeous!'' He whispered as he kissed his way lower down, hands trailing down to Max's thighs, pushing them lightly apart. ''So gorgeous.'' He breathed as he reached Max's protruding hipbones. ''And all mine.'' He didn't know if he was reassuring himself, but sometimes this new turn of events always seemed too good to be true. Was Maximilien really his now? He peered up at him briefly, seeing him stare right back at him. Suddenly those three words came to his mind, but he almost choked on them. I love you. But they got stuck in his mouth. He couldn't force his lips to form those three words, no matter how much he wanted to. His throat just blocked off, and he was left looking like a fish, and just like that, the brief moment was over. He sighed in frustration, grasping Max's cock in his hand, fingers closing around it tightly, just with the right pressure he hoped so. It seemed like he had remembered it from the last time they had sex. Even though this was only their second time, it seemed like he remembered every little thing Maximilien had liked.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 15 Oct - 13:11

« You're gorgeous too » he breathed, watching Noah descend on his body, staring hungrily at him. His boyfriend spread Maximilien's thighs, settling between them. The feeling was exhilarating. They weren't drunk, they were together, for better and for worse, and for the first time, they would offer themselves completely, without the shadows of Noah's conquests. And nothing was more pleasurable than the feeling Noah was claiming him, marking him as his and his only. Max loved to know he belonged to the man, loved to look at him and realize it didn't matter where he was, as long as Noah and John were with him, because they would always be his home. Suddenly, Noah stopped what he was doing to look at him with an indefinable expression on his face, emotions pouring through his eyes. The brunet frowned, irritated by the blond slowness, as he was burning with desire and want, and reversed their positions, straddling his lover's hips delightfully, pressing kisses all over Noah's face, enjoying the taste of him, his skin, his lips, his manly seductive smell, the softness of his hair. He caressed Noah's jaw tenderly, kissing his lips longer, licking them a bit to tease the man, before deepening their embrace, moving his crotch against his boyfriend's belly. His right hand wandered on Noah's torso, stroking the flesh, pinching the nipples, playing with it to extract a moan out of the victim of his ministrations. He took profit of the delicious moment to apply a hickey on the man's neck, biting, nipping, and sucking the skin. « You taste to fucking good » he whined « What is it with you being so utterly perfect. » his right hand went down, slowly sliding his hand under Noah's pants, thrusting it in his boxer to brush the tip of the already half hard penis with one of his fingers. « I love you. » he added, not expecting an answer as he was already too far gone « I'm only yours. Fuck me, I want you inside of me now. I've been dreaming of it. I've been fingering myself thinking of you, screaming your name as I came. » he whimpered urgently, loving the effect his words had on Noah.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 15 Oct - 15:24

Noah's breath hitched slightly at Max's exclamation, but the words still got stuck in his throat, refusing to get out. ''God.. Max.'' He breathed, as Max told him how he had been playing with himself. The thought was such a fucking turn on. He couldn't stop imagining them being in the same apartment, Max all alone in his room, playing with himself, thinking about Noah while doing so. ''You're such a tease.'' He growled, snatching Max's wrists between his hands, reversing their position again, pinning Maximilien down to the bed for the second time. ''You want the real thing, don't you? I'm going to fuck you so hard, that you'll have trouble walking for days.'' With one finger he started to tease Maximilien's entrance, fumbling for lube with the other hand. Finally reaching the drawer where he expected Max to have some lube, he took it out. He chuckled as he saw how little there was left in the bottle. ''Well.. I can see you've been busy with this, hm?'' He poured a large amount on his palm, spreading it to his fingers. Slowly he reached down with the hand again, pushing one finger lightly inside, wiggling it a bit, grinning as Maximilien's hips bucked, he knew he had found the spot. He trailed soothing kisses at the inside of Max's thigh, pushing a second finger in, scissoring to stretch him out. ''God, you're so tight.'' he couldn't stop his own moan, as he thought about how it would feel, finally getting inside of Max again. A third finger entered and with the other hand he smeared some lube on his own cock, stroking it as he watched his own fingers go in and out. He just couldn't take the sight anymore. Somewhere behind him, he heard the faint sound of footsteps, he dearly hoped it was Jacob. That stupid wanker would see who exactly Maximilien belonged to, but there was no way in hell he was going to let the guy see a naked Maximilien. He grabbed Max's ankles, position his legs over his shoulder, lining his cock against his entrance. He maneuvered them a bit, so he knew that if Jacob was watching, all he could see, would be Noah's backside, and him pounding into Maximilien, without actually seeing Maximilien. Finally he pushed inside, squeezing his eyes shut as Max's muscles clamped down around his cock, contracting wildly. ''Relax, baby.'' He whispered soothingly, placing a soft kiss on the spot he had marked on Max's collarbone. He gave him some time to adjust, feeling him relax bit by bit. He couldn't take it anymore, the tight pressure around him was too much, so he started to move as slow as possible, not wanting to go fast from the beginning, but it didn't take more than two minutes for Noah to begin to pound in and out of Max like his life depended on it. He muttered and screamed obscenities, completely lost in a bliss.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 29 Oct - 21:09

Maximilien wriggled when Noah's finger went to caress his arse, and blushed when the blond commented on how little there was left in the tiny bottle of lube. He had been wanking to thoughts of Noah and it was no wonder he'd almost used it all. He wondered if Noah had done the same. « Shut up, you » he mumbled, but promptly closed his mouth when he felt the finger returning in his anus. « Oh god .. » he moaned « Your fingers are heaven. » he squirmed to ease them in him, letting out small whine when he felt them touch his prostate. « Fuck me with them » he asked pitifully « Baise moi ...... Oh mon dieu ... » he whimpered as Noah put the last finger in him, knowing what was to come and expecting it feverishly. He heard footsteps and the thought of Jacob listening to what they were doing made him harder than ever. He wasn't much of an exhibitionist, but the idea of someone hearing everything, and glimpsing on Noah marking him as his, excited him to a whole new level. When Noah's blessed cock finally penetrated him, he yelled, adoring the feeling of being so full and complete « I wish I could keep your dick in me all day long » he groaned, before adding « But can you please fucking move ? ». He wrapped his legs around Noah's waist, taking him balls deep. The blond's bollocks were caressing his skin and he reveled in the sensation. Noah started to fuck him, slow, at first, to help him adjust (Maximilien didn't tell him there was no need for that, he liked it when his lover touched him like he was a priceless possession, he felt loved and cared for) and, gently, he accelerated his pace, and Maximilien couldn't do anything but take it and beg for more, as he was reduced to a heap of pure ecstasy. « Vas-y ... Oh god .... Vas plus vite putain » he implored, lost in a world where there was nothing but Noah and his cock « Bordel » he swore, as he saw himself nearing orgasm. He fisted his own penis roughly, wanting nothing but release. Finally, he came and his climax brought Noah to the edge, and the blond came into him a few thrusts later. Maximilien felt his boyfriend's semen into him and laughed, breathless « You just got me pregnant with your come, honey . ». He pulled the blond next to him to cuddle a bit, keeping him inside. « I hope Jonathan didn't hear anything. » he murmured pensively « Poor little guy. He's never going to believe us when we'll tell him about birds and bees. ».
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMar 30 Oct - 21:37

''Luckily I can't get you pregnant.'' Noah muttered. ''I think one is enough for now.'' He snuggled further down under the blanket with Maximilien, and he didn't even realize that he had actually hinted that he wanted more kids someday, with Max. He sighed in contentment, and turned sideways so he was facing Maximilien. He smiled softly at him before placing a loving kiss on his lips. ''You're amazing, you know that?'' Noah wasn't really one who ever gave compliments as such, other than to say 'You're sexy, let's fuck.' It was probably his orgasm induced state that made him do it. He nuzzled his face into Max's neck, and frowned immediately as he heard approaching steps and someone chuckling warmly. ''Let me applaud you. That was quite a show.'' Jacob drawled, standing at the door, arms crossed, grinning at them, looking a bit flushed. Noah's head snapped up, and he stared incredulously at the other man. ''What the fuck are you doing?'' He hissed. Jacob only chuckled again, eyes lingering a bit too long on Max who just looked utterly confused. ''Let's triple the pleasure, yeah?'' Noah just gaped at him. Was he seriously suggesting a threesome? It wasn't like Noah hadn't tried, and yes, it was amazing, but there was no way in hell he was sharing Maximilien with anyone. End of story. ''As you just saw, you sick bastard, we manage to pleasure ourselves just fine, don't you think?'' Noah sneered. ''Aw come on. I'm quite good with my mouth, and... I'm actually quite well-endowed if I must say.'' Noah saw red as he realized Jacob was solely staring at Maximilien.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMar 30 Oct - 22:50

They cuddled for a bit, exchanging quite amazingly a few tender words and sweet kisses. Maximilien was pulled out of his post-coïtal bliss by the annoying drawl of Jacob, who, for some reason, had found it intelligent to come in the room and ogle him in a very obvious way. Abashed, Max looked between Noah and Jacob, frowning and not liking how the black haired man was peering the both of them with too much interest for it being totally innocent. Embarrassed, he tried to reach for the blankets but Noah's hold was too possessive and kept him from moving too much. Finally, he chose to simply wrap a leg over the blond's waist to hide his lover's rather impressive bits. Maximilien, too occupied while concealing his and his boyfriend's genitals had not paid any attention to the conversation and almost choked on his own saliva when he heard Jacob suggesting they "tripled" their pleasure. He was ready to retort but an angry Noah cut him as he refused the proposition fervently, making Maximilien blush with gratitude. He liked that the blond felt possessive and jealous toward him. Truth be told, if his lover had wanted to accept, he would have complied, not because he wanted to, but because he would do anything to keep the man happy. Even if it meant going against his own possessiveness. « What the fuck Jacob ! » exclaimed the brunet, drawing the attention to himself and feeling quite vulnerable in his position, naked and exposed « For one, you're a guest here. The least you could do is respect the boundaries it implies, meaning you don't just tumble in my bedroom without knocking, especially when I'm making love to my boyfriend.» he took a quick pause before resuming « Second, I never once gave you any sign I was interested in having any kind of sexual intercourses with you. I'm still not interested. Please, refrain from approaching me or my boyfriend in the future. We don't share each other. Not now. Not ever. » he took a deep breathe, trying to keep his anger in check « Third, what is it with americans and savoir vivre ? Don't you know politeness ? And four, we're not in an open relationship. I thought we made it pretty clear. Now, kindly leave. Preferably the bedroom AND our apartment. ». Jacob chucked and rolled his eyes « Please. Gays aren't meant to be in a monogamous relationship. We're too promiscuous. Don't tell me you're not tempted by my dick in your ass or your mouth. If you're a good boy, I might even let your lover boy fuck me while I'm fucking you. » he showed the obvious bulge in his pants. Maximilien lost it. Honestly ? He wasn't promiscuous. He didn't look at men in the streets, and he'd never looked twice at Jacob because he honestly didn't give a fuck about other guys. He stood up, disentangling himself from Noah's embrace, before going in front of Jake. He lifted an eyebrow before putting his hand on the bump. Jacob looked positively delighted by the twist. Maximilien tightened his hand on the hump and said « That's all you've got ? That's rather pathetic. You're not even half the size Noah is when he's resting. » then, without a warning, he sent his knee upward and hit the precious spot violently, sending the man on the floor « YOU SON OF A BITCH » yelled Jacob « YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE. ». « I'm so scared » mocked Maximilien « What are you going to do ? Hump me to death ? » he sent another kick in the black haired man's stomach « Now, you know what's waiting for me if you so much as look at me or Noah the wrong way. Leave or I'll hit you there again. And I won't be as kind. »
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMar 30 Oct - 23:30

Noah had stilled completely in bed, and was gaping at Maximilien as he got out from bed. Stark naked. Oh god, what the fuck was he doing? That stupid bastard, Jacob, could see every little bit of Max now, and that made Noah's blood boil. He almost jolted out of bed as Max grabbed the prominent bulge, until he heard Max's words. He couldn't help but smirk, being rather self-satisfied with himself. He knew that he was well-hung, but it didn't hurt to hear it coming from his boyfriend. His eyes widened comically as Max gave a well-placed kick right in the middle section of Jacob. Noah laughed loudly at that, not believing his own ears. Little, innocent Max, doing something like that. This would be engraved in his memory forever. This was just priceless. He actually got a bit worried as Jacob started to yell and scream at Max, but he chose not to interfere. Not yet. He had to give Maximilien some credit. You should not be fooled by his innocent look. It was actually quite a turn on seeing Max like that. All angry and flustered. He could certainly defend himself easily, and he seemed to handle the situation perfectly fine on his own. Jacob was still on the floor, looking up at Max, before getting a glint in his eyes. ''You don't believe me about promiscuity, do you? What about your little boyfriend over there.'' He jerked his head in Noah's direction. ''He was the most promiscuous slut, before you started taming him. I know all about his reputation. Heck, everyone with a dick-loving arse knows who Noah Rosenstand is. He's like the front man on that stand. You think he'll want this for the rest of his life? An idyllic family life?'' Jacob snorted, looking far too amused for Noah's liking. Noah was left speechless. He would never ever get away from his reputation, would he? No matter who he and Max met, they were bringing up his past. Convincing Max that Noah wouldn't stay. Would Max start believing them? Noah swallowed down his hurt and tried to come back with a retort, but to his horror he realized he had a lump in his throat that made it impossible to utter one single word. When had that appeared? Completely embarrassed by all of this Noah started to feel really awkward, and Jacob only continued. ''Noah Rosenstand is not someone who can be tamed. He'll cheat on you sooner or later. Mark my words.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMar 30 Oct - 23:51

Maximilien growled. Growled. « You don't know him at all, do you ? » he asked, his voice betraying all the contempt he felt for his former colleague. « You don't know him like I know him » he continued, his ton steady and assured « You don't know what a devoted partner he is, how passionate he can be, or how many hours he spends just watching over our son when he's sick just because he's worried he will need something. ». He smiled. He trusted Noah completely, and that revelation filled him with comfort and love. « Now. I don't care what you say about Noah. You think I don't know about his reputation ? Do you think I give a fuck what a douchebag like you believe ? I trust Noah. I know he won't hurt me. » He gave him another vicious kick in the ribs, with a satisfied grin « You know what ? I heard that a hack in the testicles is as painful as giving birth. Do you want to test the theory ? » Jacob blanched and Maximilien sneered « Oh no you don't. To bad I'm so clumsy, I mean, it wouldn't be my fault if I accidentally flickered and stepped on your balls ? » he joined theory to action and crushed the man's nuts, loving the yell of pain he uttered « What a sweet melody to my ears » he said in a sickening sweet voice « I'd love to hear it more often, but you might want to get out before I get it in my head to record a symphony of your screams ? ». He sat back on the bed, taking Noah's hand in his own, looking at the blond for the first time since he'd started attacking the black haired man, and hoping his lover wouldn't be put off by this darker aspect of his personality. He didn't get to show it often, but Maximilien could be very violent. Actually, one of the reason he was so reserved and didn't get pissed off very easily was because he dreaded to show that part of him he rarely shared with other people. He enjoyed violence more than he'd dared to admit.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMer 31 Oct - 0:28

Noah stared at Max in shock as he came back to bed. He had never ever seen this part of Maximilien before. It seemed like once the man began, he didn't know how to stop. Noah had been rooted and shocked to the spot, otherwise, he would have stopped Maximilien from doing any further damage. He had already kicked the other man more than what was necessary, and that nerve wrecking crush of his balls, send shivers down Noah's spine. Not in a pleasant way. Maximilien had really seemed to enjoy inflicting pain. Oh no, what if Jacob wanted to turn Maximilien in? Shit. He gave Maximilien a soft reassuring kiss on the lips and stood up, not even realizing he was naked himself. He slowly walked towards Jacob and looked down at him in disgust, but he couldn't help to feel a twinge of concern as to how badly he was injured. ''Can you get up?'' He asked quietly. The other man just grunted, and finally after a few more minutes got up to his feet. ''Let me walk you out.'' Noah said, grabbing the man's arm, trailing after him completely naked. As soon as they were away from the bedroom, Noah let go of the other man and sighed yet again. ''Listen, I'll pay you to keep your mouth shut. Just... Don't turn Max in.'' He tried to keep the pleading quality out of his voice, and instead appear calm and cold, but inside he was really worried. Maximilien would go to jail, and it wouldn't be a light sentence. This was America. ''I'll pay you a great amount, just don't turn him in.'' He repeated, since the other man still hadn't said anything. ''Fine!'' Jacob finally grunted. ''I want 2.000 dollars.'' Noah gaped at him. ''Excuse me?'' Jacob just sneered at him. ''You heard me. And I know you have the money. You're a Rosenstand and you wouldn't be living in an apartment like this if you didn't have the money. You're filthy rich.'' Noah pinched the bridge of his nose. ''That doesn't mean you can demand an insanely large amount of cash from me.'' Jacob laughed hollowly. ''It's either that, or your psychopathic boyfriend goes to jail. A homophobic jail, let me tell you.'' Noah ran a frustrated hand through his hair and sighed. ''Fine! I'll write you a fucking check now.'' Jacob leered at him, and stepped into his personal space. ''What do you say. We could easily manage a quickie. Couldn't we? Max was right. You are... Big.'' He peered down, grinning. Noah clenched his fists and turned around, going in search for his check papers. ''I swear to god I will fucking cut your dick off if you make any further sexual comments.'' He finally found the block, and scribbled down the information and money amount furiously on the little paper, throwing it at Jacob. ''Take this check, and get the fuck out of here.'' Jacob was actually cheeky enough to blow him an air kiss, and then add, ''Oh. And I expect to be put on that guest list to that VIP party next week. See you around, sexy. Say goodnight to Max for me.'' He humped out of the door, obviously having troubles walking. Noah smacked the door behind him, and walked back to the bedroom, slumping tiredly down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. ''Come here.'' He whispered softly to Max. As soon as Max had crawled further up in the bed, Noah dragged him down, and tangled their limbs together, pulling their bodies flush against each other. He closed his eyes, feeling a headache starting to form.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMer 31 Oct - 0:53

Snuggled against Noah, Maximilien felt like he was getting out of a trance. « Oh my god ....... » he squealed « Oh my god I'm sorry Noah, I don't know why I reacted so strongly when he was just being a stupid idiot, I don't know why I let him get to me like that ..... » he felt like a freak and tried to go out of Noah's strong arms, but to no avail. « Please let me go » he pleaded, wriggling to escape the blond. Remorses were filling him and suffocating him. He could barely breathe and started to hyperventilate. « Let me go » he choked « How can you even stand to be in the same room as I am. I'm a monster. It seems that I have anger management problems. You didn't sign up for this. ». Anger problems were the reason he'd started dancing, twelve years ago. His parents had just died and he'd needed to put all that lost energy in something else than fighting with everybody. Dancing had become as necessary as breathing, and he was surprised it had taken him two weeks to let his energy explode. He felt like crying when the realization came to him and stopped fighting the blond's grip to cuddle closer and hide his face in Noah's neck. « I don't like the fact he's seen you naked . » he mumbled « And what took you so long in the corridor ? He's going to tell the police isn't he. I'm going to jail, just like I deserve. » he breathed his lover's smell before asking with a small shy voice « Will you come and visit me ? »
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMer 31 Oct - 15:04

Noah held Maximilien in his arms, refusing to let go. He held him all through his panic-attack, not saying a word, just letting him calm down himself. ''You just had all this pent up feelings. They were bound to break freak sooner or later.'' He explained quietly, letting Max snuggle closer in to him. ''You've been through a lot, Max. God knows how long you've kept those emotions inside you. He must have set you off somehow. It's perfectly normal. You're not a monster!''He paused, before continuing quietly. ''I'm here for you, you know. You can talk to me whenever you need it. Believe it or not, I'm actually a good listener. I don't want you to keep all these emotions inside you. It's not healthy for you. We'll work on it together. I'm sure you'll start feeling more like yourself once you go back to dancing.'' He knew how much dancing meant for now, in more ways than one. He frowned at Max's small shy voice, before he realized what he had just said. He couldn't help but chuckle warmly, rolling around, pinning Max down to the bed, straddling him. ''Don't be silly!'' He huffed, leaned further down, almost face to face with Max. ''You really think I would let you go to prison because of that jerk? Trust me, it's taken care of. He won't do a thing about it. I promise you.'' He pecked him softly on the lips, lingering slightly. ''You and your cute little arse isn't going anywhere from my side. Ever.'' He just hoped, that Maximilien wouldn't question him further. He would just get angry if he knew how large of a sum Jacob had demanded from Noah to keep his mouth shut. Not that Noah minded. He would have given a million for Max. ''Oh and... He's seen you naked too.'' He raised an eyebrow and grinned at Max. ''And trust me. I don't like it one bit, but I think your overall angry sexiness distracted me from bolting out of bed to hide you from his view.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 5 Nov - 0:19

« You really think I'm sexy ? » Maximilien asked shyly, his eyes closed as he relaxed more against his boyfriend, feeling safe and cherished « Because, just so you know, I think you are the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes upon. And that includes Leonardo DiCaprio before he got fat. ». He could feel the slight tremors of Noah's chest as he breathed quietly, rocked by the slow tempo. As the silence grew thicker, but not uncomfortable, Maximilien suddenly chortled « So much for the no month without sex ... We didn't even last four days. » and strangely, he didn't feel insecure about it. They were men, sex was something natural for the both of them. The fact that they had an active sex life didn't prevent them from having a deep emotional attachment and from being committed to one other. Noah was a sexual man. He loved sex. And if Noah was going to abandon part of his darkness for him, it was only fair that Maximilien would give up some of his light too in return. It was how relationships worked. You took and you gave. And sometimes, you had to surrender. Surpringly, Max didn't mind at all. « We have to do it again soon » he sighed « I missed your cock. ». He couldn't help but laugh discreetly as he felt his own penis twitch « I think Max Jr is up for round two. » he murmured at Noah's ear, putting a light kiss on the blond's neck, as he let his hand wander over his lover's groin to find that Max Jr wasn't the only one with a renewed interest. « You really were turned on, weren't you ? » he chucked huskily « You're such a slut for my ass. Admit it. ». He took his boyfriend's hand to lead it on said butt, still slick from their previous activity. He knew his rim was dripping with Noah's come and was still loosened and needy for his cock.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyLun 5 Nov - 1:46

Noah groaned as he felt how stretched out Max still was, his own come dripping out. ''You're such a tease. I may be a slut for your ass, but you're a slut for my cock. Look at you!'' He sneaked one finger inside, wriggling it teasingly, until it stroked against that spot. He loved this. He loved the power he had, and the way Maximilien started to writhe in pleasure. ''You're insatiable, aren't you, slut.'' He murmured, looking at Maximilien with pure lust in his eyes. ''Of course I was turned on. Don't you know how fucking sexy you looked? I mean, yes you did beat the guy to a bloody pulp, but anyway, and you just stood there, all naked, looking thoroughly shagged, showing this new side. I was ready to jump you.'' Noah admitted, pulling his finger out again, Max didn't really need any stretching at this moment. ''Turn around.'' He murmured, helping Max turn around. ''I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll feel it for a week.'' He helped Max lift up his hips, ass placed right in front of his now fully erect cock. ''So gorgeous.'' He breathed, stroking softly down Max's spine. He placed his cock against the entrance, pushing in slowly, savoring how Max felt around him, closing his eyes in a bliss. ''You feel so good.'' It didn't take more than two seconds, before Noah was fucking Maximilien without abandon. Slamming into him in a fast, steady pace, making sure to hit that delicious little spot every time. As he felt himself get closer, he grabbed Max's cock, closing his fingers around it, stroking in a rhythm to his pounding. He was determined to make them come at the same time, and it almost happened. He came the moment he felt Noah's muscles clench around him, pushing him over the edge, making him come so hard, he practically screamed Maximilien's name.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMer 7 Nov - 1:55

As they came together for the second time tonight, Maximilien wanted nothing more but to sleep, with his boyfriend wrapped protectively around him and their sex smelling bodies pressed as close together as humanly possible. When Noah tried to withdraw from him, he squeezed his muscles to keep him inside a bit longer, their legs entwined and their breathing still a bit unsteady from the effort. Unfortunately for him, that was also the moment Jonathan choose to cry as loud as possible, reminding (painfully) his presence to the ears of his two adopted parents. They both sighed and for a few more seconds, none of them said or did anything, just listening to the pathetic wails of the baby. Finally, Maximilien complied, whined and tried to lift his suffering body from the warm comfort of the bed to go and reassure the toddler. « I'll go . » he groaned, taking pity of the blond. His step was faltering, as he felt the ache inside of his body. Still, he ignored it and went to John's bedroom under Noah's mocking but not unkind jokes. As he took Jonathan in his arms, his lover had joined them and wrapped a blanket around the brunet's shoulders, putting a kiss on his cheek, making Maximilien blush. He rocked the toddler for a few minutes, letting him fall asleep again as he sang an Edith Piaf song softly « Quand il me prend dans ses bras, qu'il me parle tout bas, je vois la vie en rose ... Il me dit des mots d'amour, des mots de tous les jours, et ça m'fait quelque chose ... Il est entré dans mon coeur, une part de bonheur, dont je connais la cause ... ». He was thankful that Noah didn't understand a word of french, as the lyrics were destined to him and he wasn't sure yet if the man loved him back.
Jonathan let out a discreet snore, and the two adults found their way out of the room, letting him to his dreams full of wonderlands and giant lollipops and talking bears. « If someone had told me two years ago that would be my life now, I wouldn't have believe it . » he admitted softly « Sometimes, it seems so ... Unreal, like it's too good to last. But I really want this - us - to work. ». He smiled at his boyfriend, wrapping the blanket he wore around both of their naked forms.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyMer 7 Nov - 2:19

Noah suddenly clung tightly to Max, burying his face into Max's neck, inhaling the scent of him. Don't leave. Don't leave. Don't ever leave, was thoughts that ran to his head right now. Maximilien was right. This was too good to be true. Noah didn't deserve Max. Max deserved someone better, and he would realize that sooner or later. It was just a matter of time, really. Noah wasn't stupid. He may be many things, but not stupid. Was Max doubting it himself? It was just a matter of time before Noah did something stupid, and screwed up completely. Max deserved someone like Gabriel. He knew how to cherish him. Noah always screwed up. Noah wasn't a romantic. He didn't know how to even say anything remotely romantic. The reality was, he was really awkward when it came to things like that. He covered everything up by using irony or sarcasm.

The scariest thing was; He couldn't imagine a life without Maximilien and little Jonathan. He would be lost without them. He knew he would. ''I want this to last too.'' He finally mumbled, still holding Maximilien tightly. He swore to himself he would do anything to keep Max and Jonathan happy. He would do absolutely anything for them. He... He loved them. With whole his heart. And Noah didn't share his heart easily, but Max had won that a long time ago. ''I...'' Love you. Dammit! Why couldn't he say it?! Maybe because that would put him in a vulnerable position. He knew Maximilien loved him, but.. Noah had sworn to himself he would never get hurt again because of another guy. Never again. ''I fucking love your tight little arse.'' He settled for. Oh, way to go, Noah. He scolded himself?! Really? Are you fucking kidding me! Say it. You can do it. Say it! ''I could just eat you up.'' Okay, he was hopeless. Maybe it was just better if he shut up completely.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max EmptyVen 9 Nov - 0:14

Maximilien winced at Noah's "I fuck love your tight little arse", not really knowing if he should feel embarrassed or angry at his boyfriend's lack of romanticism. « Oula. » he started with a sarcastic undertone, but the affection in his voice still unmistakably there « Well, you sure know how to sweet-talk to your lover. ». He tiptoed and put a tender sloppy kiss on the blond's temple, brushing the hair away from his face to appreciate the man's beauty without any restraints. He smiled a bit when his lover looked at him with a confused expression, before taking his hand and leading him to his bedroom « Let's go to sleep, you still have to work tomorrow. ».
They kissed each other good night a last time before falling asleep.

— FIN —
Contenu sponsorisé
''

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max   FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max Empty

FINISHED ⎢⎢Just you and me tonight — pv Max

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1