AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Maximilien Rozer
'There's no business like show business'
Maximilien Rozer

◗ messages : 102
◗ Inscrit depuis : 01/08/2012

FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) Empty
MessageSujet: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMar 21 Aoû - 12:11

Maximilien was sitting on a green bench, sighing and generally being bored. He had spend half of the day learning a new choreography, and he was tired. He took his headphones, intending to listen a bit of music, when a hand on his shoulder made him jump. « PUTAIN » he swore, looking at the impertinent who dared interrupt his day dreaming. He found himself face to face with an handsome young man, sporting an apologetic expression. « I'm sorry to disturb you ... But I noticed you from my bench » he pointed a bench at the other side of the park « And I couldn't help but find you cute. So, forgive my question, but ... Are you gay ? ». Maximilien blinked. Twice. Then, he smiled « Why, yes of course. » he took his earpiece and tucked it in his bag « What's your name ? ». The stranger looked relieved, before taking a place next to the brunet, and answering « I'm Nathan. But you can call me Nate. Are you french ? ». The dancer laughed and simply shrugged « Yes. I'm from Paris. My name's Maximilien, but you can call me Max. And you are from — ». Nathan moved closer to him « I'm afraid my origins aren't as sexy as yours are. I'm from Hartford, Connecticut. How long do you plan on staying here ? ». Maximilien rolled his eyes. « I'm french, but I also have the American nationality. I've been living here for five years. » his cellphone rang and he looked at it, pleased by the excuse to change subject. It was a text from Noah. He frowned. WHERE ARE YOU ? he quickly typed an answer. UNION SQUARE PARK. a few seconds later, the phone vibrated again. I'LL BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES. Great ... Absolutely great ... thought Maximilien. « Is that your boyfriend ? » asked Nathan, concerned. « No. I don't have a boyfriend. » mumbled the brunet, watching the entrance of the park to locate Noah « It's just my roommate. ». « I'm glad ... » announced Nate bluntly, putting a hand on Max's thigh « But what's a good looking chap like you is doing, single ? ».

Dernière édition par Maximilien Rozer le Ven 24 Aoû - 21:38, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

◗ messages : 61
◗ Inscrit depuis : 11/08/2012

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMar 21 Aoû - 15:06

Noah had finally managed to find a babysitter who could take care of Jonathan today. The last couple of days him and Maximilien had managed to somehow take care of the little fellow together. And it had all gone rather well. But they just needed a tiny break from it, so he had promised to find someone who could babysit him once in a while. Especially with their busy schedules. He found a sweet 18 year old not so innocent girl. He could tell she was good with children but today he had spent an hour trying to make her get the hint that he was /gay/. And he was /very/ gay. She'd been quite embarrassed afterwards and apologetic, but he had just shrugged it off, trying to explain all the important things about Jonathan. He was supposed to meet Maximilien soon, so he slowly made his way over to the park, all the while thinking about if he had forgotten something important he was supposed to tell. Maximilien was so much better at this, but he'd been busy the whole day today. When he entered the park he squinted his eyes in search of Maximilien and frowned when he saw him sitting at one of the benches with another man. As he came nearer he realized the other man was quite handsome, and even had his stupid hand on Maximilien's thigh. He huffed, he didn't have time for this. He would drag Maximilien out from here, this instant. And because sometimes Noah was one of the persons who didn't really think before they acted, he bent down and kissed Maximilien on the cheek, and then the other, lingering slightly. ''Did you wait long?'' He asked, while looking coldly at the other man. It seemed like he had forgotten all about his manners right now. He just merely raised an eyebrow, waiting for Maximilien to say something.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMar 21 Aoû - 15:30

Maximilien opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, not trusting himself to answer coherently. Doux Jésus. Had Noah just kiss him on the cheek ? In a few seconds, he had forgotten everything about Nathan flirting with him, and looked at the danish man with threatening blue eyes. « For that matter, I didn't. » he ignored the evil looks the two men were sending each other for reasons he couldn't comprehend, and calmly introduced them. « Nathan, this is Noah, my roommate. » he insisted on the "roommate", then turned toward Noah « And Noah, this is Nathan, my .... » he didn't really know what to say. « Friend » completed Nathan with a brilliant smile « This is a pleasure to meet you, Noah. I just met Maximilien, and what can I say, I'm already under his spell. This must be the french magic operating. ». The brunet blushed prettily and rolled his eyes « Haha. You're hilarious, Nate. Are you alright, Noah ? You seem pretty put off ... » he asked, concerned.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMar 21 Aoû - 15:48

Noah stared at the man for a long while. Imagining 100 ways he could wipe that smile off his face. Why was the fool even smiling that big. With teeth and all. It made him look like a fucking horse. No, he looks more like an otter, he decided. He could even help him out. He was sure he could place a good fist in there, which would definitely help him not look like a freaking otter. He would be all toothless after Noah was done with him. He realized he had probably been quiet for too long so he shook himself out of his stupor with contemplating how a toothless Nathan would look. ''My, my, picking up men at a park?'' He asked, while looking at Nathan, directing the question at him. ''Is it the spell or are you just... Out after more.. Pressing matters. Let's say, with Maximilien helping you get rid of that tight feeling down there.'' Noah knew very well someone would kill him someday because sometimes he just couldn't shut up or say the stupidest things. ''This is not the french magic operating.'' He said, while rolling his eyes, and then bringing his attention back to Maximilien. ''Yes I'm alright. But you don't have time to take the dog out for a walk.''
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 13:57

Oh my god. Maximilien had never felt to embarrassed in his whole life. It seemed Noah wanted to be the only one getting laid. Angrily, he snarled « What the fuck, Noah ? Don't think I'm old enough to make my own decisions ? Who do you think you are, my petit-ami ? » he got up and looked at Nathan with an apologetic face « I'm sorry for my friend's behavior. ». Nathan shrugged and smirked kindly « That's quite alright, Max. Maybe I should leave you two be .... » before Noah could answer and say something unpleasant, Max put his hand on the blond's lips and said « There's no need, really. He's just in a bad mood. » he thought for a second, before adding « I could give you my number. Just give me a call, if you want to go to the movies, prochainement. ». His interlocutor nodded gleefully. He took his bag and his phone, waiting for Maximilien to give him his particulars. Dutifully, the brunet gave him his cellular and his mail 'just in case'. « I was very glad to meet you, Max. » finally said Nathan as he touched Max's shoulder and moved a bit too close to him. He kissed both his cheeks, his mouth lingering next to the black haired man to whisper « I look forward meeting you again. ». Maximilien watched him go with a little dreamy smile. « He's cute, isn't he ? » he said to himself and Noah.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 14:10

Noah was fuming. He hadn't done a thing wrong! Just stating some facts! How could Maximilien be so blind. And it didn't help at all that Max had shut him up with his hand. Therefore he decided to bite. Hard. At the hand that was shutting him up. ''He is not cute! He looks like a fucking otter! Did you see his teeth?'' He glared at the man's retreating back, wanting to walk up behind him and smack him. ''He just wants to get in your pants. I know the type.'' He slumped down on the bench, staring up at the sky while muttering under his breath, ''Din blinde idiot! Skal jeg virkelig lege din fucking vagthund!'' He looked back at Max, ''You're not seriously considering going out with him? Are you? You could do better. He's just a sleazy American guy. They are not even that great in bed.'' He stood up again and began walking, expecting Maximilien to follow along.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 16:24

Maximilien opened his mouth in utter disbelief. « You're unbelievable ! » he yelled at the first class hypocrite in front of him. How dared he ? Maximilien was ready to bet one hundred dollars that he would have shagged Nathan any time, had he meet him in a club. He tensed his jaw. He hadn't even noticed Nathan's teeth, and frankly, he didn't give a flying fuck to his dental arrangement. « So what, if he wants to get into my pants ? You were the first one last week to say I needed to get laid ! » he laughed bitterly, avoiding Noah's gaze, and continued with a wince « You would know, wouldn't you ? You're probably ten times worst than he is. ». The blond swore in danish and Maximilien shuddered. Why did he sound so sexy when he used this language ? Often, he had surprised Noah as he was singing danish lullabies to Jonathan. The thought made him smile affectionally, but he had more pressing matters « FUCK can you talk in ENGLISH please ! Bonjour ! Je suis français, Connard ! Alors tu vas me traduire ta putain de phrase, et vite ! ». He lifted his head hight and answered « What's your problem, Rosenstand ? What if I'm interested ? The fact that you wouldn't go anywhere near my cock if I was the last man on earth doesn't entitle everyone to think like you. He happened to appreciate me. Last week, I was a frigid good for nothing virgin, and now I can do better ? Choose, arsehole. » he made his way to the opposite side Noah was running to. He really had better things to do than listening to Noah bicker because he dared contemplate dating someone.
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 17:05

Noah stilled in his walk, turning around to look at Maximilien again, in disbelief. ''I'm just trying to.. Fuck! Never mind, you're such a prick sometimes! I'm just trying to warn you against guys like him! And YES, maybe I am just like him, but that doesn't mean.. That doesn't mean.. Fuck, I don't even know what I'm talking about.'' He walked over to the other side where Max was, stepped right in front of him and crossed his arms. ''You know what. I take all that back, because you really do need to get laid. I just hope he can ride your cock nice and hard. Loosen you up a bit. It's probably the only thing he will appreciate about you. Your cock.'' Alright, he hadn't meant to say that, so he immediately winced and looked at Max with regret written all over his face. He always knew how to hurt people with words, and he always covered his own feelings up with hurtful words. It was just a defense mechanism. Stupid, really. ''Look. I-I'm.. Sorry.'' He managed to say through gritted teeth since he really hated apologizing to people. ''I didn't mean to say that... I just..'' He shrugged. He just what? He didn't even know what it was he exactly wanted to say in this situation. He just really didn't like the other guy. ''Like I said.. He's probably bad in bed.'' And here we go again. He scolded himself, thinking, 'Really Noah? You couldn't come with a better answer than that.'
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 17:41

Maximilien watched with growing anger Noah stumbling with words and trying to justify his horrid behavior. He felt hurt by the words that went out of the blond's mouth, wondering if he really believed them or if he wanted to be offensive and to cause him pain. What had he done to deserve such hate ? Was it some kind of game to Noah ? « Thank you for you ... kind ... Words ... » he whispered, looking away. Maximilien had never loved his appearance, but those words ... They fucking killed « I must be a very shallow person if the only way someone can appreciate me is for my penis. I don't know why you even waste your precious time with such an unworthy man. ». He wasn't crying, but he was close. Being humiliated by the one he'd been secretly pinning after for one year did that to a person. He looked at Noah's apologetic eyes, but couldn't find it in him to forgive. « You know what ? I don't know why I pretend that I care. I'm going home. You've made it very clear that you couldn't stand my mere presence. » he smoothed his shirt, his hands shaking « Just, tell me » he pleaded « What did I do to deserve everything you throw at my face ? » his voice was trembling, and full of sorrow « When will you stop acting like I'm just a casualty you can disrespect, spit on, then forget like it never happened ? » .
Noah Rosenstand
Noah Rosenstand

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 19:23

Noah was getting frustrated. Not because of Max but because of himself. He knew very well how he always had been good at hurting people by words only. He always did that. He always distanced himself from people with words. It was better that way. And he never cared about those he hurt, because frankly, no one had really mattered to him, besides his now dead friend. But somewhere deep inside himself he knew that he cared about Max. Maybe more than he would admit, and that feeling scared him. Of course he cared about Jonathan too, but Max was a whole different matter. He watched helplessly Max react to his hurtful words, and he knew in that moment, that he really and truly had hurt Max. He just seemed so small and insecure right now, and Noah had an urge to draw him in for a hug. But of course he didn't do that. He didn't know how to proceed with such things. ''No.'' He began quietly. ''You're not any of that.'' And inside his head he added; You're the most honest and honorable person I know. You care about everyone around you. Even when they don't deserve it. Actually, you're too good for anyone. You're the only one who will be something big. You have talent. You're fucking gorgeous. You're not just a causality. But he didn't say any of those things aloud. ''You're... I didn't mean any of that.'' He said helplessly. ''I guess our dinner out is ruined, right?'' He opted for a little smile, but it faltered at Maximilien's look. He cleared his throat, suddenly feeling a lump there. ''Let's just head back home then.'' He didn't know how to make this good again. He only knew how to hurt with words. Not how to make things better with words.
Maximilien Rozer
Maximilien Rozer

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) EmptyMer 22 Aoû - 20:32

Maximilien shook his head sadly « It doesn't matter, Noah. » he brushed his fingers in his unruly hair before starting to walk away « I'll walk alone. » he announced calmly, and exited the park without a second glance for the one he had left here. The night, already, was painting in fifty shades of grey the indistinct contours of the building surrounding the little haven. To be honest, he longed to spend a little time apart from Noah and his hurtful behavior. He also really wanted to go home to Jonathan, but both couldn't be conjugated at this very moment. Suddenly, his phone rang, and he jumped for the second time of the day. It was an unknown number « Hello .... ? » he said « Qui est-ce ? ». A laugh resonated in the receiver, and an husky voice with a very strong accent answered « I'll act as if I understood what you just said. » Maximilien couldn't help but smile « Is that Nathan ? Wow. Didn't take you long to call me . Already missing my oh-so-mighty self ? ». The same laugh, and the brunet smiled, imagining the expression on Nathan's handsome face « You got me there. In fact, I wanted to ask if you're doing anything special tomorrow evening ? ». Max bit his inferior lip. Surely, Noah wouldn't mind ... ? Especially after his despicable behavior, right ? Finally, he nodded to himself « No. Not that I know of. Want to go somewhere nice ? ». He heard the sound of a glass being broken, and a swearword « Fuck - I'm sorry Max. I just broke my crystal. Of course, I'd love to do that. How about, I'll wait for you in front of your building, at 8pm ? ». The young man thought of Noah who would probably make a fuss and annoy the hell out of him, but decided against comforting the blond « Alright ! I can't wait . See you tomorrow, Nate. ».

THE END
Contenu sponsorisé
''

MessageSujet: Re: FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)   FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english) Empty

FINISHED ⎢⎢ i'm not gonna teach you how to dance — PV NOAH (english)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1